F-150 Lightning... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

John Cena had the same thoughts:

John Cena Taps Out, Settles Lawsuit with Ford After Selling His Ford GT (thedrive.com)

1 Like

It isn’t a step down from a Denali. I got a Lariat because Platinum didn’t seem worth the $10k premium just to add massaging seats and pretty rims which cost you 20 miles of range (not my first EV, so you have to understand that range will vary anyways on condition, so I protect it as much as I reasonably can).

It’s the first truck with independent rear suspension and it’s the best riding EV I have owned or driven. You’re not going to get the attention a Rivian would, but it’s really a phenomenal truck. I’ve been telling everyone how much I love EV ownership (no gas stations, no regular maintanence, fast, quiet, etc.) for about 10 years. All of my family who has been skeptical is sold on this truck. And at $5 a gallon, will cost you about 10-20% of that depending on your electricity price. Kyle from Out of Soec said it best, “It’s the right truck for the right time”. I could go on and on.

Some pics are attached. You will love it. I wasn’t following blend date or what that meant, but I was a 5/16 build week and took delivery on 6/15.

19 Likes

you should really up the price to $150k. that bad boy is going to be the darling of every contractor in your state.

So i guess the dealer didn’t want to with this Buyer

Ya’ll really shouldn’t fall for clickbait. Can keep asking me the question, but I have no such restrictions and not a single person who has taken delivery has noted such a clause. As noted, I’m probably not selling it anyways, but it’s my truck free and clear.

Well if the tax credits get extended and I can get a pro for what they’re listing it for now, I’ll bite. Hits every checkbox.

Some real world range results on the Lariat ER.

4 Likes

Do Electric trucks not have any break-in period? I realize there are no rings/seals/oil but they were recalled, maybe avoid the fast lane for a couple weeks?

Is there good numbers on the Lightning? I’m a RAM guy but I’m not liking what I’m seeing. My 13 is getting up there and it might be time to replace it soon.

Good numbers on a Lighting would require putting in an order and then waiting for 2023 or possibly 2024. Anything you find at a dealer or in the secondary market, now, will most likely be marked up substantially.

Going with a Lariat will definitely move the fastest.

I don’t need anything right now, but I just don’t think I can commit to something that far out. I actually would really like a Mach E, but that doesn’t seem like an option right now. Maybe I’ll stick with ICE for one more cycle and see if I can try to put together something reasonable on a Grand Cherokee, Wagoneer, or RAM.

No sale at $105K. Wanted $115K

6 Likes

Does it tell you MSRP on that unit?

1 Like

MSRP was $69,269 so it should be a Lariat SR.

1 Like

A sucker is born every day.

4 Likes

Couldn’t fathom spending 6 figures on a ford f150

2 Likes

It’s still a Ford F150 people! Wake up lol

7 Likes

I have a tear tag!!!

5 Likes

Starting to actually see some sales.

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 LARIAT

2022 FORD F-150 LIGHTNING AWD ELEC CREW CAB 0.0 PLATINUM