Every type of Leasehackr post ever made

it’s a good topic but there was just too much detail in the thread, it was long drawn out which is what makes me sleepy when reading two paragraphs of dealer said… blah blah.

Numbers will likely dip even lower in September now that the boom dropped on mega Incentives.

1 Like

Should the LH score be removed from the calculator for everyone’s sake, @michael? :thinking:

My favorite:

Ok here’s my list. Gotta get something by December for the wife. She said she would take any of the cars below.

1. Telluride SX
  2. Palisade Limited
  3. 2020 4Runner Limited
  4. 2020 Tundra Crewmax
  5. Volvo V60 cross country
  6. Volvo XC90 (loaded)
  7. LR disco w/ power 3rd row

Looking to be 450 or less. Preferably in the 300s. Zip 37922. MSD’s welcome.

8 Likes

This forum is an amazing source and tool. But it also has a negative effect of unrealistic expectations.

8 Likes

It can become someone’s “tool” with unrealistic expectations, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Hey I’m a tool with unrealistic expectations!

13 Likes

Variation:
What do I do when I have $XXXX - $XXXX left to pay on a used car that’s from model year 200X?

Isn’t the point of buying a fairly old car to not have a debt in the 4-5 digits??? :frowning:

I would jump on it only if it wasn’t (insert any color here).

I would jump on it only if it had Goodyears instead of Firestone tires.

I would jump on it only if it had 300 miles more a year.

I could go on, and I think we both think the same thing when we see them…

“You were never going to jump on anything.”

6 Likes

95% of that thread is similar lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, but I love #6 and 7. Hell, I love them all.

Hey. I have X dollars to spend. What should I buy?

2 Likes

I want to close every one of these threads so bad.

5 Likes

:eyes::grimacing::question:

This is a great post!

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:+1

1 Like

What is the opposite of Search Engine Optimization? More of that please.

1 Like

They’re worthless. 20 different people are going to give 20 different answers. The one person A likes could be the one the OP hates once he drives it.

2 Likes

The replies to the marketplace ads are always heinous

Broker: “pick up in PA only. No shipping. Text me for a quote. Here’s a detailed spreadsheet with all the trims and monthly prices”

Replies
-“do you ship?”
-“interested in a ___. pm me a quote”
-“sorry to hijack the thread, but I’m working with a local dealer that is selling the same vehicle for $200/mo more. Any advice on how to get them down to this price?”
-“what are the incentives going to be like on July 13, 2021? what if it’s a full moon that night?”

15 Likes

A good point somebody made was why do the under $300 one’s get closed so quickly but if somebody say wants under 1k people are free to say what they want until eventually the whole thread gets sent to off-topic or landfill.

1 Like

Buy mine and fly in to pick it up.

1 Like

I hear full moon pricing is the best!

1 Like