Every type of Leasehackr post ever made

But TBH there’s no other way for a new user to interpret this.

1 Like

What about the infamous, “the leasehackr calculator doesn’t match the dealer quote - which is right?”

6 Likes

…after about 64 seconds of actually trying…

1 Like

This is either the funniest first post or most misplaced first post I have ever seen.

My bad. I created a topic for it! :slight_smile:

I just spent 20 minutes reading the above posts! Leasehackr can def cause lease envy and make you want to get a better deal. All things aside I think this site is a must before you lease a car.

I think one thing that is often taken for granted on this site is people’s credit scores.

No, you most likely will not qualify for a lease for an I8 at 885 a month on a 165k car if you are making $25000 a year.

Hah this is very true.

I recently helped a friend score a great deal on an X5 and after spending a whole bunch of time on it somehow he was surprised that he needed to submit a credit app and had no idea that credit mattered on a lease :man_facepalming: he ended up needing an out of state co-signer.

4 Likes

Is it just me or has there been an influx of 1% rule, Unicorn, or Lease Calculator Score references lately?:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I think that’s a constant.

3 Likes

These responses are great <3

1 Like

Corollary: every LH post mentioned includes 1 or more replies from people that have nothing to do with their post, including a personal anecdote that is somewhere between “4 drink happy hour related” to totally and completely unrelated.

I’m not religious, but GOD BLESS the off topic landfill.

1 Like

Oh, you mean like the guy asking about a Toyota lease in December, and someone jumps in and compares his Buick lease from 2.5 years ago?

Or the guy asking about ending his current Jag lease, and someone else hijacks with how the numbers look on his Infiniti negotiations?

5 Likes

I’m thinking about a Toyota Land Cruiser in May of 2024 when my cousin graduates college. What kind of discount can I expect on the GT trim?

:clown_face:

6 Likes

i’m looking for a pull-ahead offer. my lease expires August 2022. trying to keep same payment or lower.

17 Likes

Must have beige interior and ventilated rear seats.

(Seems these type always have oddly specific option requirements and can’t understand that you have to buy three premium packages to get that powered backglass shade.)

:bat:

8 Likes

And my dealer told me they’d pull me ahead 23.47 months but the lying brokers on this site told me that manufacturer isn’t offering a pullahead :hiking_boot: :peach:

15 Likes

What’s “Lease Credit” and “Loyalty”?