Every type of Leasehackr post ever made

I was working on a deal with someone, and the buyer is all over the place. This morning, he came back with two other cars (totally out of his budget, mind you), and one of the ones he likes is an “Infiniti A4.” That would be a real unicorn!

5 Likes

We need a required minimum read time of one hour before inquiring. :expressionless:

These would be great bar/campfire stories!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a minimum of having to read leasing 101 and answering a question or two. I feel like I have asked people to read it 10x in the last month alone.

4 Likes

The one that drives me fricking mad and it is in 95% of the offers:

I would jump on it if I didn’t have 47 months left on my lease

And also

I would jump on it if only this was on my coast

12 Likes

Link please?

Straight to Off Topic Landfill

3 Likes

Oh that was a good one…

4 Likes

can you pm me the name of dealer please :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m sure you remember this one, "I lost my job and had to start driving for a living I’m now 75k over my allowance will lexus forgive some of it?

or

I leased an nx(or ct can’t remember the model)… turns out I bought it :joy::joy::joy::joy: (could be a troll)

2 Likes

"Which month is best to lease (insert car here)?"

There are too many variables. Pick a car and email around. You never know when a dealer could be motivated to move a car off their lot. Just don’t pick a car that’s brand new to dealers.

"What do you think incentives will look like next month?"

Nobody knows what a manufacturer will change from month to month. It’s a guessing game.

3 Likes

I can’t believe you’re paying that much for your lease! When I leased that model 2-3 yrs ago, I paid way less!

Yeah, thanks for the totally irrelevant and outdated info.

9 Likes

I get “your deal doesn’t fit the 1% rule”. I normally respond the same as you.

Or
I get “I’m looking for a LH Calculator score of at least 9yrs. What vehicles do you have?”

1 Like

Yup the LH Score one is also a very common

1 Like

LH members emailing or walking into a dealership be like.

Hello, yeah I’m from a forum known as Leashackr the guys there are getting unicorn deals can you please replicate? “Wtf is Leasrhackr? Wtf is unicorn deal?”- Client advisor

1 Like

I’ll betcha that one of the persons has won a spot award :rofl:

1 Like

add the newest stinger post on here, “is it better to lease or buy”

Buy it, and then lease it!

Wanted, BMW 3 series. Fully loaded all options. 35k miles a year. Looking for 159/mo sign and drive. Have an OL code so it should be less. PM me. Need it tomorrow, Must be next door to my house.

5 Likes

First day of the month by 7:00 am eastern time:

“Anyone have the bmw numbers for this month yet?”

13 Likes

Fixed it for you.

2 Likes

I like those threads sometimes. The lease versus buy topic can be very interesting in cases where MF for the lease is very high and RV isn’t artificially inflated.