Evaluate lease - 2021 AMG GLE 53 Coupe (CA)

.00072 still isn’t .00062, so this can’t be the number with max MSDs applied.

I’ve also never seen an MB dealer not mark the acquisition fee up to $1095 and the gov fees on the calculator aren’t anywhere near accurate.

What is the actual DAS from the dealer here?

3 Likes

No one quotes MF with MSDs. Some dealers can’t even quote with MSDs when you ask them.

1 Like

You’re going to have a very hard time convincing anyone here that $1150+ per month is a good deal for an $80k gle

1 Like

He posted the exact same thing in another thread. Probably a spammer.

Just for a data point, yesterday I had a dealer quote me 4% off the gle 53, with a marked up MF of .00187 AND THE CAR WAS A DEMO w/ 3k miles…**** them…

Edit: sorry for the rule violation

Hey, if you ask the dealer how much they want you to pay, don’t be surprised when they give an answer they like. :laughing:

1 Like

I know, but still their attitude and demeanor about it was to treat you like you don’t know better, just unpleasant as a whole

Is this deal still available?

This is the deal they had. Not a deal they’re trying to offer to others.

I’m sure a deal with this much profit can be replicated

Check with @legendsauto , they recently advertised one for cheaper than this.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Evaluate lease - 2021 AMG GLE 53

You need to contact one of the brokers on this site. You are not going to get a “good” lease, but you will do a whole lot better than the above offer you were presented.

I just got mine from stevens creek with truecar at 2000 drive off 1580/month with taxes and fees included. 36 month 12k miles. Msrp was 96k. I also got the prepaid maintanance and wear and tear protection plan so after that it was almost 1700 a month. Every other dealers can’t even match the truecar offer at all. And most of them were 5k down 1650+. Now I just didn’t know if I shoulda even got the plans haha but o wells

Wanna purchase 2021 GLE 580 for at least 6% off MSRP to build a new one, any good suggestion?

Get a time machine.

7 Likes

Hmmm, now I’m curious how much an SQ7/5 would go for right now?

I am interested to know what you mean when you say “bang for your buck like a X5M or X6M, Range Rover Sport (probably supercharged, doubt SVR would be around 1.4K), or an SQ8 (debatable).”

by what metric are you making your decision on.

His “metric” is from February

Most of the cars he listed get compared to the 63 not the 53. If true that at the time you could get them for the same payment as the above 53, then he has a point.