Worst leases you've seen

And he’s going to thank ‘someone’ who is foolish enough to take this turn of a lease off his hands.

I think so. However they configured it, they must be paying a total amount that is a lot more than the MSRP of that vehicle to lease it for 3 years.

Which bank approved this and who is insuring this vehicle? :confused:

I guess GM Financial is happy to repo. They seem to be doing well enough, although some of the numbers such as charge-offs are eyebrow-raising.

For comparison,

Wow

My 2020 LT is 375 all in. He could have gotten 5 of them for what he is paying

Is it also possible he just put 2000 down because the car is transferred but the listing can’t be taken down? So he wants to avoid inquiries

I just got an offer emailed to me in NC on a 2020 Niro ev:
$43495 MSRP
$995 discount
$12000 lease cash
24m/10k $464 with $1000 up front
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
3 Likes

The original monthly price is close to $707. :unamused:

I assume the MSRP of this vehicle is around $35k

1 Like

If only I could share the Fb link in mobile. This is just precious. The comments are golden and I’d bet it would get the LH hug of death if I could share it.

Some idiot is privately renting out their Lexus 200h for the bargain sum of $800/mth as a “cheap economical short term rental”

No comment on the issues with her insurance company not covering this use of her private vehicle. What a dummy.

GTFO, crazy.

I think this would be an interesting LH challenge - who could lease a brand new car, then do a lease swap/ buy out after 3 months and either make a profit (in the current crazy market), break even at $800, or spend less than $800 total.

1 Like

1 bed - 1 bath - Apartment for $800/mo in beautiful Santa Monica - Sign Me Up!!!..

Wait…what now!!!..Its a Lexus CT Hybrid???

PASS.

8 Likes

Why rent when you can own?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2325-Kansas-Ave-APT-6-Santa-Monica-CA-90404/20473470_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare

650 sq ft, over $500k pricetag.
Welcome Home!!!

1 Like

I’m honestly surprised it’s only $550k

1 Like

It slipped through a SF home filter. It’s both shockingly expensive and maybe quite a deal (airb&beach anyone?)

Westshore Honda in Tampa quoted me 589 a month for a new CRV touring and that included a trade with a positive equity of about $2,600.
Found out that they don’t have the best rep, Tampa Bay area Honda dealers usually don’t.

Down payment of 12,500 required.

3 Likes

I can’t imagine the hoard of emails/contacts they’ve gotten by people not reading the “fine print”, then dealing with those once they find out… Yikes.

1 Like

Lol “Non Negotiable”

LMAO should have negotiated the deal in the first place…

1 Like

You need to come to TX

He’s in east coast texas, FL.

1 Like

Reason #673 I left CA

1 Like