What do you guys think
Gle450 $80k msrp
36 months
12k miles
$10,000 down

Zip: 11216

Got quoted $995 per month

Horrible in my opinion

Found this forum then called dealer right away and told him cancel deposit and refund LOL :slight_smile:

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (Blog | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator, and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Hey Man, I bought a GLE450 80k msrp for 6k driver off(down plus regsitration), 12,00 miles 36 months for 950 including tax. This forum is great but mercedes doesnt budge much on lease deals

New York City ? Yeah that’s what I’m finding out about Merc they don’t budge as you’ve stated.

There are some decent MB leases out there, but they generally don’t have the letters AMG or GLE in them.

2 Likes

You can get the deal above I posted. Needs a bit of pushing but you can get it

You need to shop around. You are essentially at $1,272 a month for an 80K vehicle. Even without knowing the RV and MF it looks like a horrible deal on its face.

Try shopping around at different dealerships or contacting a lease broker. Also if you have to order a GLE 450 expect more delays compared to the 350.

Also GLEs don’t lease that well right now, same with the X5. However sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants.

Include every other letter except an A and a B, maybe a C!

1 Like

Zip code: 11216
Sales tax : 8.875

BMW X5 m50i
Msrp : 96,995
10% off

36 months
12k miles

Link to calculator

Good deal or any tips to better it ?

Keep your offers in one thread

Sorry will do from now ?
My apologies

No problem

Why 4 MSDs?

Registration should be $250. :slight_smile:

How did you go from wanting a 6-cylinder GLE to needing a V8 X5?

Unless you qualify for more incentives this isn’t going to get much better.

Maybe look at the X5 40i

Or realize that both the X5 and GLE have useless available third rows so just get a quick 2-row SUV like an SQ5 or X3M.

Lol the heart wants what it wants someone said that I recall.

I’m coming from a Infiniti q50s so love the power that’s why resorted for the m50i the gle feels too boxy for me and ehhhh…

The x5 x40i not too bad but price point extra $200 a month can get me the m50i so why not

I appreciate the advice but not a bit fan of Audis as for the x3m I’ve been looking for the competition edition can’t seem to find it

Yeah this deal won’t be much less correct

Thank you all for the input

You are more like 400 a month apart from a well optioned x5 40i vs the effective 1200 a month for the M50i

That might be worth it, but it’s def not just 200.

It actually is $200 between his M50i build and an $80,000 40i.

You’re right, did the math wrong… “fully loaded” didn’t account for all the comparable options/packages as the m50i he has.

Yolo, go with the m50i.