EthanRS Exotic Hacking Thread

Awesome car, but both are too fast for all but the most isolated twisty roads IMO. Haven’t had the pleasure of driving a GT3, but I get going way too fast driving hard in a 987.2 Boxster S. I wish I had the base so I could push it harder. I’m off the gas early on all but the shortest straights to keep it under 80-90. I try not to do ‘go directly to jail’ speeds.

3 Likes

I just have to say that this is the most enjoyable thread I’ve read in a long time on any forum. Well done with the car!

3 Likes

At home sick from work (not covid thank god), so I worked and found the replacement. This time a proper manual so I can give a more accurate judgement of the car. My buddy with the CGT has a GT3 Touring and says the manual is on a completely different level. Wire sent, inbound to CA now :cowboy_hat_face:

26 Likes

Is this also the worst lease ever? :joy:

1 Like

LOL no they let me register in MT so just paid cash. I didn’t want to touch my credit as I have opened and closed 4 autos in the last 3 months :grimacing:

3 Likes

Well however cared about the money, enjoy the hell out of it. Love the color btw

1 Like

And red - now I’m getting feelings. Let us know how you like it when it arrives.

3 Likes

Paid cash? Those AMC shares did good.

5 Likes

To the moon … :rocket:

Beautiful color ! Enjoy !

1 Like

After you flip this, you’ll need to go bigger next time:

3 Likes

How long on this Red GT3… hmm I’d put money on 2.5 months :grin:

1 Like

No to long …

@ethanrs I’m living vicariously through you, holy crap you are the man!!!

2 Likes

Why so long? Ethan leases are measured in weeks, not months.

3 Likes

Haven’t you all learned anything from the 4xe thread? He’s already getting quotes from vroom, shift, algo, and carmax

2 Likes

15 Likes

Those guys neither attract exotic car buyers nor do they like to sit on expensive inventory. They’d rather flip 20 Nissans and Jeeps.

It’s a joke

Giving the GT3 the benefit that it’ll be a better daily driver than the previous one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nothing is as good of a daily driver as a check for $25k

8 Likes