EthanRS Exotic Hacking Thread

I’ve been on the hunt for a GT3RS for a while and stumbled across the exact specification I was looking for at the Porsche store closest to my home. (White / Black / Weissach / Aurum Magnesium Wheels). Didn’t know they offered CPO leasing, I opted for it as it was easier than going through Amazon or Putnam.

2019 Porsche GT3RS Weissach
List Price: $229,995
Selling Price:$228,700
Monthly Payment: $3,721.70
Drive-Off Amount: $50,000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: .00259
Residual: 40%
Incentives: None (CPO)
Region: SoCal
Leasehackr Score: 4-ish (good?)

34 Likes

Not even a 1% deal and it’s not even new. You should consider a broker next time instead.

36 Likes

Marked up money factor. Better use a broker next time.

16 Likes

There were several buyers on the car and they pressured me to come right in at opening so it didn’t sell, when I saw it I knew I had to have it. They threw in paint coating (luxcare) and a nice Porsche Quarter-Zip.

3 Likes

Looks sick. Why’d you lease instead of buy?

2 Likes

Yah, but does it have those phantom footprints in case someone steals your driver side window?

3 Likes

That things cost more than floor mats. It is ridiculous.

1 Like

It doesn’t, I figure most people trying to steal it wouldn’t know the fob insert is on the left hand side of the steering wheel so chances are I’m safe :pray:

4 Likes

High quality though, I think I like this more than my SV. Wasn’t sure about comfort seats but it is a daily so I guess it’s fitting (and they’re pretty damn comfy).

Congratulations! Johnson Automotive would like to have a word with you.

3 Likes

I will take the 18-way seats over the carbon buckets any day. The GT3 RS on our showroom has them and I hate getting in/out of it when we have to move it. Also, this is a really good price for a Weissach. I saw a few recently being listed in the $235k area.

5 Likes

It was a pretty damn good deal for a non-Lizard Weissach with Mags. Stoked on the car :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m just a lease hacker at heart :heart:

9 Likes

Did you see the $30 “electronic registration” fee? Got taken to the cleaners. Next time, come here first before signing.

18 Likes

I’m insanely jealous. Out of curiosity, your total out of pocket is 183k on a 228k sticker…surely you’d come out significantly ahead financing? Why go the lease route?

3 Likes

But you didn’t hack anything 🤷

10 Likes

Wdym?

2 Likes

Holy shit I could pay 2 houses with that monthly!! Lol :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t speak for @ethanrs, but a lot of Porsche clients write off a lease as a business expense.

5 Likes

Probably because OP is selling too many Bolts at a loss to be able to afford it :upside_down_face:

$700ish rent charge a month is more than my mortgage payment before taxes/insurance lmao. I hope this is being written off as a business expense?

5 Likes