EthanRS Exotic Hacking Thread

“They’d rather flip 20 Nissans and Jeeps” and lose money on all of them :rofl:

1 Like

Well that’s easy for them to do when it’s not their money to lose!

1 Like

I’m way late to the conversation but thought it’s worth mentioning that these types of leases are also available through Midway Leasing which uses my RV program. You can pencil deals at Carzing.com. On this one we could’ve done 10k mi/yr at around 3478/mo with the same drive offs. Our RV is 117,050.

4 Likes

I remember someone was buying an I8 from one of these services and had to have the certified funds canceled when the dealer lost the check.

TFL YouTube video? lol

2 Likes

Finally received my GT3 last night and it completely shifted my opinion on the car. Substantially more enjoyable to drive vs the GT3RS. Anyone that options a GT3 as a PDK should be slapped.

Absolutely brilliant car, perhaps the best sub $250k option in today’s market.

20 Likes

Except you can’t option a manual in CA on the new GT3 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My Porsche friends said it caused an absolute shit show yesterday, good thing is that it will cause even more short term appreciation for my car.

4 Likes

Very nice GT3 @ethanrs! What are odds on this bet? :sweat_smile:

What bet?

That you make a decent chunk of change on this deal… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have wholesale bids ~ $20,000 over what I paid, retail I’ll net closer to 30. I’m in love with it and I’m going to drive the wheels off of it for a few months. Plus it’s less mileage sensitive than the other cars I’ve owned.

4 Likes

@Jesuscookies Wasn’t a bet my man. Did you see what @ethanrs did with the RS and SV?

I did. Easy way to describe what he is doing, a simple bet. He is definitely winning! lol.

1 Like

Lol true. Wonder how long this one will last.

• 0-2 Weeks
  • 2-4 Weeks
  • 1 Month-3 Months
  • 3 Months+

0 voters

Place your bets, winner wins nothing.

1 Like

I hope you have, at worst, a stated value policy

the @HersheySweet account returns

9 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: 101010

best.car.ever.