What's In The Garage? [Photos]

Exquisite color combo :ok_hand:t4:

6 Likes

Totally agree

Superb machine right there

6 Likes

My lease is up from 2 years ago. Awesome looking car. Now looking for a great hack on a McLaren, Ferrari or Lambo.

7 Likes

Transferred my bmw lease and got the velar past weekend!

Was able to use the chase private client code accompanied with base mf.

6 Likes

Hey everybody, I’m new here, this is gonna be my first post on these forums, this is my 2021 Toyota Supra A91 3.0 Premium that I got back in November 2020

Always nice having a photographer friend

13 Likes

2019 Porsche GT3RS Weissach w/ Aurum Magnesium Wheels :cowboy_hat_face:

Detailed Lease Breakdown

25 Likes

New (to me) x5 diesel and my 330 lease.

9 Likes

Just got a full respray and new wheels :eyes:

18 Likes

2021 G550 - Paid Sticker and buy rate on finance!

Full ceramic coating paid $500

34 Likes

Beautiful cars - but aren’t you leaving the country soon? What’s the point of getting all these nice cars and racking up car payments in around the $3k ish range if you can’t drive the cars?

There are 2 of them lol
Sina got G, Hershey got M

You know, I knew that there are 2 of them - but that completely slipped my mind as I usually see Hershey commenting…

Actually, you may be right. Dunno what Hershey implied here:

This magical thing called :dizzy: five figures worth of equity in each car :dizzy:

1 Like

Meeting up and taking photos.

I didn’t know this forum would have peasants driving civics commenting on luxury cars /s

11 Likes

There’s something hilarious about a license plate that says “covert” in gigantic red letters.

5 Likes

My newest statue:

3 Likes

Hershey is working on a way to export them both to Abu Dhabi and sell them for double

7 Likes

I can’t see how Hersey can concentrate in school here with all these fancy cars :wink: probably good to study abroad.

1 Like