Signed - 2022 Lamborghini Urus $20K DAS $4,784 / Month

Think he was talking about the used auto market…

Yeah that is too. It all follows rates and stocks. Every market I follow is down except the fake dollar index

Whoever bought a panda 2 months ago, ouch….

1 Like

I thought it was the watch market

No one bothered to ask OP what he/she does for a living? (I only scrolled a couple pages)

4 Likes

Ethan is probably living off the residuals from Bolt Mania

and flipping exotics

2 Likes

haha. I just wanted to see how the forum reacted ~ most folks were quick roll. But we’ll deserved @ethanrs a real OG and glad still around!

4 Likes

What work or business you own brother? :slight_smile:
I need to get into it!

Same question I had lol

he’s just a sleezy used car salesman pay him no regard

8 Likes

Someone posted your “deal” in the FB group for dealers lol

2 Likes

I bet all 89 comments make for riveting conversation with plenty of assumptions

6 Likes

It’s mind boggling how people are so uninformed about how leases work and what market value is.
I remember reading an article how the industry should really want leases back, given how much of a cash cow it can be with the right customer.

Most calling the customer out for being stupid for leasing instead of buying lol

8 Likes

that’s the difference between the peanut brain salespeople that show up to work in a 1998 Acura integra vs the salespeople that show up to work in a Urus.

3 Likes

Leased C300. FTFY

5 Likes

FTFY bro…

@ethanrs already saw this on WA, but, man made it to rennlist too.

4 Likes

If he can convert it to profit then how is it a bad move and indicative of things being bad, lol? Such weird sentiment

4 Likes

Drama Popcorn GIF
@Sharif :rofl:

4 Likes

I am talking about the economy brand sales people that for the first time cracked six figures because they get 40% of gross and think they are now sales gods. I think a true employee lease is a great idea and not because I have done three of them.

2 Likes