I have retired thanks and goodbye :

RST, yes. Trailboss is over MSRP.

Sent you a text

1 Like

1st Bolt Unicorn SOLD!

Working on getting quotes back to everyone, apologies if there’s any delay

5 Likes

Went from Bolt to the E-Golf SEL premium feels like a small upgrade as well :joy:

I have heard of in-law suites but now I know, in-law seats also exist!

1 Like

Sold pricing has changed

10 Likes

What in the world?!?! 158 a month? For people in EV friendly counties/utility areas, this car is going to be free.

1 Like

Imagine adding CVAP / CVRP :nerd_face:

1 Like

I can’t, honestly I just can’t😁

Coming from Florida, these types of deals are literally insane. The sales manager would fit me with a straight jacket if I went in and asked him for this type of deal.

1 Like

SOLD pricing changed

2 Likes

Is it cheaper or the same price with supplier?

Subtract $300 for supplier

Looking to grab one of these cars this month. I was told you guys are out of LTs and will have more next week? You have plenty of premiers at the moment? I think Ethan here is true on the aggressiveness. Just got another quote of 367 a month for a premier or about 13,000 with a refusal to go any lower. Clown sounded offended when I DARED to ask for a lower price.

If my math is correct, this can be an effective $67/month lease??!! This is an insane deal!

5400 - one pay with supplier
-2000 CRVP
-1000 Edison
=2400
/36 months
=$67/month

3 Likes

That would be correct

When will you have more next week? I would need to reserve a day to grab a car before it gets sold.

Likely next week, working on trading for some today or tomorrow.

How long are you planning on blowing them out for? I might get 2 when you get them with a third if this deal goes through.

As long as Costco is around

As @ethanrs alluded to earlier in the post I’d suggest people who are interested discuss putting a deposit down on something so you don’t get lost in the shuffle or have something sold out from under you somehow.