I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Is there an option to do no DAS?

I canā€™t run one-pays at home (I use E-Lead desking at home but need access to CDK for accurate one-pays). Iā€™ll post it on Thursday when Iā€™m back.

2 Likes

PMā€™ed !!!

I read that the 2021 production starts mid November. Whats your guess as to when they will stop 2020 runs?

Itā€™s hard to go from etron to bolt. I went from Bolt to etron and these are like corolla and 5 seriesā€¦

2 Likes

Not getting any reply on PM or hereā€¦

Oh yeah totally agree

If you scroll up a few posts, Ethan indicated he would be out for a few days and back on Thursday.

2 Likes

Does the BOLT LT listed comes with Confidence Package II and Convenience? Cantā€™ really tell from the MSRP. Thanks

Neither one

No,

+$38,490 is just fast charge

+$40,255 is an LT with driver confidenice

+$44,100 is a Premier

1 Like

I got flooded with PMs and I indicated in the post that Iā€™m out of the office until Thursday.

While I love making deals and helping LH members, I think we can all agree some time off is deserved when working 5 days and 65-70 hours a week.

Iā€™ll be sure to reach out to everyone tomorrow! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

My bad for not seeing the out for a few days message. I apologize.

1 Like

Any sweet blowout deals for silverado 3.0ā€™s?

1 Like

Yes, I have a few 3.0 Duramax Iā€™ll blow out.

Shoot me a text.

1 Like

Iā€™ll shoot a text tomorrow, but how are the deals on Silverado 1500, RST and Trail Boss trims?

Ethan, I pmed you.

Ethan, just trying to figure out the math. Previous deal you posted was $5,200 of MSRP ($44.100-$38,900) plus $8,250 in incentives on the Bolt Premier.

Is the deal still $38,900 selling price but has additional $3K for Costco bringing it up to $11,250?

No, that deal was a one-off. I really would prefer to not make $3,500 net losses a recurring thing :upside_down_face:

And thanks for the PM, Iā€™ll respond when Iā€™m back in the office tomorrow :+1:

RST, yes. Trailboss is over MSRP.