EQB & EQE data points

It’s been a month since the big EQS leases were found and posted here. With EQE hitting showrooms now, when can we realistically expect to try the same strategy? I’d love to get a 3 year lease at $600/month on an EQE.

I want to get prepared. Thanks!

1 Like

I moved your post over here because it’s a more relevant thread.

EQE deals have already started popping up in Marketplace.

1 Like

It all depends on inventory on dealer lots. Not sure where you are located, but near me in the Northeast, dealers have less than 10 EQEs on their lots.

When we start seeing an overflow of EQEs, then maybe dealerships might be looking to give them away. As far as timing, my guess is towards the end of Q2. I could be wrong, but maybe folks on West Coast can chime in.

Our neighbor has this exact car. I thought it was a wrap, but appears to be an official color? Shohei Ohtani wrapped his Model X in this color and it looks super sharp. I’m just not sold personally on the matte finish, for me “shiny new”, with the emphasis on “shiny” is still my preference.

2 Likes

It should be doable on a sedan. I signed 03/31 for 14.7% off mine on a 92K msrp and I’m $645/mo / $2600 DAS + 2 MSD. A not as loaded one should in the mid-low 80s should get you there

1 Like

Does anyone know why US EQE/S bumpers have baboon butts for the bumpers? See attachment—maybe the Euro-spec bumpers don’t meet our 2.5mph requirements so they attached go kart blocks in the back? They stick out a good 3 inches and look like an unsightly afterthought.

US Bumper

Euro Bumper

The bumperettes have something to do with US regulations. They something with impact/ crashes. Can’t remember and Too lazy to google

Porsches have them also

The bumper guards (bumperettes) or as some like to refer to them as the rear nipples have been a long-standing tradition with some US-spec MB models, Porches, Bugattis, and other brands. Originally dating back to the ‘5 mph bumper regulations’ read more on the bumper standard here (Federal Register :: Request Access) the US spec EQE/S models are definitely not the first nor last that will experience this botched surgery, has been on the C coupes, E coupes, and even AMG GT’s. Although I do have to admit that they definitely come in handy when it comes down to city parking.

Pics:

2 Likes

I like the look of the EQE a lot more than the EQS and the EQE 500 isn’t terribly slow, it is probably the closest to fulfilling my 3 wants in an EV (fun, under $1k/month, not a Tesla) but probably still not going to happen. The best I’ve been able to find so far is 9% off + incentives, with a marked up MF. On a 24/75 it ended up being around $1200/month (+same driveoff).

2 Likes

Look at @derekoh1991 post. He’s at 13% off

1 Like

Also MB Walnut Creek CA - 13%.

1 Like

who can help me get the EQE suv or EQB Suv with 15% off ? I am waiting get one of this in recently. I live in CA

1 Like

for the EQE SUV 13% off, lease the car ?

Have you reached out to any dealers yet?

I can’t do CA, in case you are wondering

Is there a 13 month option on the EQE 450? If so, what is residual and MF for 13/7.5k?

Does anyone know if the Affinity/Fleet discounts apply to the EQB, and if so, how much? I’ve seen that EQS is $2500, EQEs are at $1750… I’m guessing $1000 on EQB or thereabouts, if it applies?

Yeah mbca has it at $1000 for the EQB.
https://mbca.org/mbusa-incentives

1 Like

I’ve e-mailed 7 Mercedes dealers in Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. Most are quoting MSRP or some form of it. For an $83k EQE I’m getting quotes mostly around $1600 but lowest has been $970. Also, no one has offered sales tax credits.

If anyone has had better luck in Texas, please share!

1 Like

Fleet is $1000… but like the other models it may not stack fully with the other incentives.