EQB & EQE data points

Does anyone have a timeframe for the EQE SUV to get released? The MB website is rather unspecific - it could be May or September or who knows…

I wouldn’t even think about these until enough inventory has built up such that MBUSA throws big incentives on them.

The countdown begins…

Crushing Music Video GIF

3 Likes

EQB now 13% off on marketplace
EQE and EQS even more

where are you seeing the EQE deals? The SUVs are just trickling into dealers now, I can’t foresee any discounts on these cars for a long time.

1 Like

You mean EQE SUVs? Yeah I don’t think they will be hackable for a while.

1 Like

Our plan would be to transition from the EQS SUV into the EQE SUV (better size for us) when the EQS expires - of course it depends on the economy, interest rates, promotions, tax credits, etc etc at that later date.

1 Like

Until dealers stock up inventory across the country to the 2000-3000’s EQEs on lots, The deals will be quite poor on these small jelly beans, and even then until the LH EQE fever frenzy kicks in the deals might still be bad. Recently, I had a chance to compare the two sedan models at a dealer, and I am not surprised as to why they are not selling like hotcakes (numbers aside). One can only hope that once the market gets populated with the EQE SUV variant there will be some better deals on these makes. Until then, the EQS would be the best value for those hunting the electric Benz thrill.

I am doing EQE SUV at 13% off, well every EQs at 13% off.

11 Likes

If you’re leasing, could you let us know what the number look like? Thanks.

1 Like

Shocked Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Well, I am just a salesman selling at 13% off on all EQs

2 Likes

This is everything horrible with this forum lol.

15 Likes

For EQE SUV,
13% off on addition to 10,750 in rebates/incentives? Or is any part for the rebates/incentives included in 13%?

1 Like

13% pre-incentive.

4 Likes

Leasing available out of state?

As long as it’s not CA, IL, and NY

I’m in South Carolina

Can you help?

Of course, I can! Text me!

1 Like

Dude on Reddit posted this… best looking EQE I’ve seen.

16 Likes