EQB & EQE data points

If it’s a car you really really will enjoy, what’s 1% :slight_smile: Maybe 800-850 bucks on one of these?

3 Likes

I don’t think the rebates for the EQE was as good as the EQS. They may get better over time as EQE only started hitting lots after EQS.

Also, not sure if EQE gets 2 year of EA charging for free like EQS.

The rebates are not as good, I seem to recall they were something like $9250?

In the end, the effective payments on a 24 month lease come out to be almost the same for a low to mid 80s MSRP E as they are for a 105–106k S. Just off of memory I believe the E was like 790 (14.5% off) and the S 760 (17% off) at the same dealer.

I have an i4 on the way so its really just a game to see if I can get it at the same cost as that.

Its 9250 with affinity. 8500 without. Fairly sure free charging too

What were the payments like for the EQE?

Are we trying to hack the EQE for under $400/month!? :rofl:

If they are more than the EQS or equivalent that doesn’t make sense to get the EQE.

1 Like

MF bump I believe, 14.5% discount, $9250 rebates

618, 2k das, 7k msd. Tax rate is 8.625%

These payments are no bueno! The dealers are not playing ball on the EQE. I haven’t even seen one on the street, only at dealership.

I told sales manger I’ve been trying to get an EqS but the best I saw was $900 a month. Could you do similar discount on the EQE. They came back with this.

Agreed.

In person they literally look like 3/4 scale EQS…without the 3/4 scale price yet.

1 Like

Yeah #s don’t make sense on EQE. Have to circle back on this and keep an eye out…

Just a quick glance at the Merc site shows there is ~1100 EQEs nationwide compared to ~3400 EQS sedans. I doubt we are gonna see good programs on EQEs till much later this year. EQS however is going to get juicier I think.

2 Likes

I’ve driven both now and the EQE is superior from my point of view. More nimble, interior nearly identical and more appropriate to the price point. I suspect it’s real world efficiency will be superior due to reduced weight as well. If the price drops it’s the one to get…

2 Likes

I think they can get more buys at the EQB/E price point so less willing to deal.

Tthe problem is, at least for the EQB, I think you have to get the top trim to compare to a base EQS and then the monthly lease becomes close if you can find a great EQS deal.

1 Like

It has a smaller battery and less range.

Smaller battery/less range. But <300 hp. Now thats ridiculously low for my opinion.

They have it in the new BMW iX1, but BMW decided to not bring it to the US market.

Their margins might be so small on it or non-existent, it wasn’t worth paying the import tariffs.

1 Like

If anyone is interested in an 82k sticker EQE 4matic for $626 and 4k upfront (NY taxes of 8.625% included). Let me know. NYC area and must take delivery today

1 Like