Eff it let's break the calculator: 2020 Chevy Bolt LT 36/10k One pay, Effectively 624 dollars total

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: best hack in a long time @ElectricEliminator

3 Likes

Congrats! Truly impressive!

1 Like

Ugh! An effective $17.33 a month? You got RIPPED OFF. I could lease two i3s and a G650 airplane for the same price. :crazy_face:

Absolutely amazing. Congratulations! You definitely need a “LH Trophy Garage” sticker AND a “624bucks” vanity plate.

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to think of an Electric Eliminator themed vanity plate but I’m drawing a blank, nobody would get it anyway and technically it would add to the total cost of the lease via DMV fees :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Not if you get the vanity plates after the lease. The Bolt looks fine but it’s plain. A braggadocio license plate would really dress it up.

1 Like

That car is SXONWLS

1 Like

You’d need power of attorney form the leasing company to put vanity plates on a leased car.

1 Like

Yes but the spend that earned the points could have been on a chase cc for example which you could have used as currency to buy/do other stuff. (Not dinging the unicorn just understanding the LH approach to calculating a deal)

That’s true, but I purposely keep this card as a tool for top off bonuses, and I also use it for vehicle maintenance too. Everyone has their own credit card tricks, I definitely don’t consider myself a churning expert or anything like that, but for me this has worked pretty well so far on leases.

Yup, it’s not a big deal though. When I had my CX-5 that was a lemon, it had CXFAIL plates. 5 minute call to Chase. My XC60 isn’t personalized but I did get a specialty plate without a POA.

5 Likes

This. is. awesome.

2 Likes

Has anyone here ever gotten a car for free?

1 Like

There is a thread about this…and yes, there were a few.

1 Like

I tried my hardest :disappointed:

1 Like

Someone got paid to drive a Cruze when you include the $700 Costco card they got… however when you count fuel costs the Bolt might be cheaper overall

5 Likes

Got paid few hundreds by leasing a bolt last month

Also a Mirai last year for $2k + 3 year free fuel, thats another free car for me :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

So I just checked my Buypower account… And if I waited until today I would have had another 35 dollars in earnings to apply :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Oh well… I’ll save them for next time, or use them towards oil changes tire rotations and all that other good stuff on the other cars.

1 Like

As long as you are free to apply for the NJ rebate on your own (which you should be), that’s basically the same deal I got minus the Buypower earnings and the extra 1000 for Bolt/Volt lease loyalty.

This is just insanity !
Congrats @ElectricEliminator Sick Hack !

2 Likes

Thanks @ElectricEliminator
and I think, that’s the best I can find in current market!

Looks like @Ursus didnt like my post and moved it to landfill :smiley:

1 Like