Lease end buyouts for Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Hyundai, KIA, Mercedes, Nissan ALL LEASE RESTRICTED LENDER BUYOUTS ALL STATES

I’ll hear back from my new people on Monday on availability and lease offers on the new car replacement for you. thanks!

1 Like

Do you take VW leases and from Rhode Island? Not sure how the whole process works.

yes sir we do. feel free to text me anytime 949-544-1669

Ok thanks
I’ll fill out all the info tomorrow on the form and send it over.

Thanks Jeff, I’ll keep an eye out for it.

A post was merged into an existing topic: DSR Leasing - Broker / Dealer / Transporter / Lease Return Buyouts

Hi, replied about my 330i!

1 Like

Very prompt response, Very fair offer. Will update when transaction is done, but so far seems amazing!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: DSR Leasing - Broker / Dealer / Transporter / Lease Return Buyouts

Can you buy a car under a lease that was extended past the original expiration date?

in most cases yes, just depends on the lender. If you fill out the form I can begin the evaluation process and pull a payoff for you.

https://dsrleasing.com/lease-end-buyout-leasehackr/

Thanks

Hello,

Are you able to buy out a lease from MBFS for a 2019 GLA250? Located in SoCal.

yes i am. Please send me the vin# and miles and i’ll make an offer tomorrow when i’m back in.

thanks

Immediately responded after I filled out the form… And on a Sunday too! That’s amazing.

1 Like

Fair offer and very fast response on lease buyout. Going forward and will respond here after process complete.

anthony provided a very fast response and transparent reasonable quote. thank you!

Almost immediate response on Easter Sunday at like 10pm no less. Had an offer with the hour and moving forward!

Almost had a immediate response. Even though I’m not proceeding with the offer, the discussions we had was very helpful. Thanks

Thank you sir!

thank you for the opportunity to have made an offer on it!