Drove the 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5, impressive!

First Infiniti (love dual setup, how you can adjust music while seeing the map), Second UConnect, third Audi, Fourth BMW, Fifth CUE, Sixth Acura. I do not like Audi’s system due to a lack of a touchscreen, and so-so screen resolution of the 2nd screen. The virtual cockpit maps are only via payed subscription after a month, and regular maps are not as good. BMW is very complex with way too many options, and almost all models prior now lack a touchscreen. Reminds me of a 535i from 2008 (ease of use). CUE just has awful sensitivity, gets scratched up, and lags…screen is always dirty. Acura takes forever to enter address…no comment.

P.S - takes 15 seconds to enter address in a Murano (talking about best systems😉)

Bet you won’t even enter an address in 30 seconds on the BMW.

Yeah I used it in the ATS 2.0T - horrific.

Recently drove friends 18’ Q5…system froze few times lol.

Oh okay now I know you’re just trolling us. Literally nobody else in the world would say that Nissan’s shitty system > any of the Germans. Who the hell is still using the built in nav anyway?

3 Likes

Why don’t we take a vote! Bet more than 70% will agree - most of their stuff (including reliability) is scheisse. Heck, Toyota’s infotaiment is even better nowadays than VW/Audi.

Why don’t you just put an ipad in the center - and be happy? That is literally what Audi did - a f***g monitor. Sitting at work whole day, staring at a PC, I don’t want to sit in my car, and stare at another damn monitor for 2 hours! No thanks, Audi!

This guy wanted a BMW bad, and failed. Now BMW’s are shit. Take it with a grain of salt.

4 Likes

1 Like

I never said that, you must have reading issues.

Guess so :roll_eyes:

Ok Deutsche fanboys - keep talking😂 It’s fun to read - how popping a monitor in the center console is “technology”. Police officers have monitors in their Crown Vics (laptops)…and maybe their cars are “more” technological?

Physical dials and in-dash infotainment costs money. It’s cheaper to mold simpler piece dashes with attach-on LCD screens and touch screens with no physical buttons. It’s also easier to put more functionality and features packed into a touchscreen that has several menus.

Dials are not intuitive.

But that Q50 you’re driving, on a platform introduced in 2001, is a technological marvel :thinking:

2 Likes

Dials are incredibly intuitive. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, though.

Again, to each their own. I hate dials personally…
Easy way to test…just time it on a stopwatch, and I will be 99% positive taking time to enter address in a Durango will be twice faster than Audi.

That doesn’t prove anything… uConnect and Audi MMI are two very different interfaces.

That’s like comparing a CUE system from 2012 to the Infiniti infotainment in a Q50.

Completely arbitrary comparison.

1 Like

I know it’s obviously personal taste but how in the hell can it ever be claimed that THIS

is more intuitive than this?

1 Like

Such an ugly dash with red coloring…eeeuh🤢

That silver plastic really reminds me of something…and that different color stiching too! There its blue, here is orange. 2019 vs 2015. Congrats BMW!2015hyu006a_640_44