Drove the 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5, impressive!

yet you looked at + got a quote on 5 or 6 of them :joy:

1 Like

Dude, i helped my friends out find what they needed and negotiate with them + get feedback! I dont even give a s**t about all these bmws.

But funny enough only 1 got the bmw, others said f*** no. Most dealers here for bmw are biggest scammers I ever saw! 4 times we literally walked out!

You literally admitted you wanted the badge…c’mon dude. Do I have to go back and find threads of you telling us you wanted the BMW?

1 Like

I was searching for a 330i. My cousin was looking for one. I did the search for him. Did he get it no? Ended up putting him in a Q60. He is really happy with it!

Stay on topic too lol😂 We talkin about interiors, and not what i said half a year ago in some thread.

I was on topic…you were talking about how bad BMW interiors were, and I responded you got quotes on 6 of those.

1 Like

And? Not for myself😂 I stay away from that stuff…

I have to give you credit @dmitry. You’re good. I know I should walk away from your nonsense trolling but, I Just. Cant. Help. It.

1 Like

You apparently forgot about this…

I literally said the same thing in the thread above I just tagged him in.

2 Likes

You see - you showed me a picture @Bjam, and I showed you one from 4 years ago - don’t they look alike?

Honestly, I am done with this thread, because I have better things to do.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion.
Do I like Hyundai looking interiors? No😊

…and this

That was for a friend, omg!:joy::joy::joy:

right :smile:

2 Likes

I told you 5 times, I help friends with car shopping.

Many Russians do look at BMW’s, and I help my friends hunt deals. Many of them after seeing whats going on, did not lease BMW’s and went to Infiniti and Lexus.

I told them after that X5, that I am done, with helping “finding” them BMW deals - because the dealers here are horrendous. Infiniti and Lexus is totally opposite.

omg Russians. COLLUSION! 2016! FACEBOOK! or something.

4 Likes

Are you racist?!!!

you forgot Witch Hunt.

2 Likes