Dont like the 4XE or Frontiers ... what are the next best leases?

Pretty sure they also build a lot fewer of them.

An employee of a friend of mine called up the dealership in Stamford where I bought my Highlander inquiring about a Platinum. They quoted him $60K (about $6K above sticker). The sales person told him they aren’t getting that many Platinums at all.

And the tools who are paying that are only perpetuating the markups.

#boycottmarketadjustments

Thanks for the info. I will have to get a lower trim or a different suv. We like the palisade so may go with that or any other options anyone can give their input on?
A broker told me they can order me one at msrp plus $500 on a highlander which is not bad.

I agree. The employee of my friend asked him what he thought. My friend asked how much over sticker are they charging. His employee replied: “I don’t know. They tell me $60,000 plus tax for a Highlander Platinum.” My friend called the salesperson on his employee’s behalf to get some clarification. That’s when he found out exactly what the markup was.

I think you misunderstood, ballon financing is like regular financing, a la the car is yours and the Tax credit is yours to claim.

Nada. I am talking about balloon financing, not leasing via a CU. Dealer doesn’t have to support anything.

If I can’t find anything fun, this is the backfup plan.

They fly. All of them sold in like a day. I was gonna grab one for my mom and I even missed out.

2 Likes

It’s in the marketplace, listed by a supporter. Tried to link it but the calculator link wasn’t working.

EDIT: Deal is for a custom order at 6% off MSRP.

So it turns out that it’s more like ~$650… far cry from the $576 that he posted.

And on a very poorly equipped model based on the MSRP.

Yep. Cos that broker deal included 7 MSDs and about $2500 DAS.

1 Like

burnnnnnnnnnnnnn — wow

Can vouch for Springfield dealer as I did a decent deal on a 530ix with them as ny dealers were not even close.

1 Like

Good idea, my 530 is up this October and so far I don’t know what to replace it with. The wife is somewhat picky…

1 Like

Marketing :salt:

OP might have time to wait on a custom order. But I dunno if they are interested in non-plug-in options. :man_shrugging:

A post was merged into an existing topic: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)