HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

kinda sounds scammy. Did they threaten to erase your computer, too? lol

1 Like

Ive had a few customers have to do the phone interview before, its not unheard of for approval

My credit report was pulled twice by LC’s dealer and i was told

The initial credit pull was to obtain your score and the second was what we sent to Chrysler Capital since they request a copy as well.

Here is the story. On Feb 17th, I asked the dealer for the status updates on my 11/15 order. Ten days later, on Feb 27th, the dealership finally replied and told me that the vehicle had arrived at the lot and was ready for pickup. Then they sent me an email illustrating how to proceed. The first step is to submit a credit application. They also told me that Stellantis requires orders to be processed within 14 days of delivery to our dealer otherwise I will be charged $100 per day. To avoid the charge, I submitted my credit application the next day. Then two days later after getting no response from the dealership, I looped in LC and the dealership told me that the vehicle had not arrived.

Just now, I received an email from them saying that the vehicle had finally arrived, and they asked me to submit another credit application. I asked why I have to submit the second application, but before getting my permission, they ran another credit check as I received an alert from TransUnion. And they told me the above.

I apologize if this was already answered here.
Can 3rd party dealer buy the CCAP lease just after the contract is founded? let’s say 2 weeks after signing.

Yes i sold mine in about a week

Edit: Nevermind wasn’t a 3rd party, was a Jeep dealer. I think most 3rd parties want registration but it is possible I believe if you find one that doesn’t need it.

1 Like

I am sorry if this was already answered here.
Can 3rd party dealer buy the CCAP lease just after the contract is founded? let’s say 2 weeks after signing.

Considering the OP already signed and picked up his Jeep…what would theoretically happen if he were somehow denied after that phone interview?

Understood, thanks! I got a good deal on the Lectron so ended up purchasing it before the car will arrive. If it doesn’t work (faulty grounding circuit, etc.) I might have them cover it under warranty…

Has anyone put 2 rear facing car seats in the back of the 4xe? Any chance you can share a photo if you have?

This is a forward facing seat. But it’s tight back there

2 Likes

I had two front facing and it was fine - even had bulky ones. If you get yourself some Diono Radian seats you’ll be fine, those are super slim.

1 Like

I purchased an on the ground unit back in December and noticed today that they pulled my credit twice as well. I believe the first was when I did the credit app and the second was the next day when I signed for the vehicle.

The inquiries are Chrysler capital and the other is the name of the dealership.

Perhaps it’s common practice? Obviously not the same as your situation but definitely annoying.

I have one in each direction, the passenger seat can’t be all the way back. It’s tight. It’s bigger or similar to a rogue or escape or something. Smaller than an SUV like an atlas or explorer. But it works fine.

I might hire an electrician for the level 2, I think I want it in the middle of the garage possibly between the two garage doors.

Thanks for sharing. I thought it was only me that got pulled twice due to the miscommunication, now it seems like a common practice for that dealership to do so.

If it is a 3rd party, you are going to need plates.

Understand, but why do I need plates? 3rd party dealer deasnot need them, in NY plates belong to the owner.

Pulling credit twice is normal. Usually it’s from the dealer and 1 from the captive .

Sometimes it’s either/or. If you’ve been leasing a long time you’d notice this.

Has happened with different brands, not just CDJR.

1 Like

BMW FS only pulled mine once each of the leases I’ve had. Either way, 2 back to back pulls shouldn’t be worse than a single, as only multiple pulls in a 14 day period just counts as 1 right?

When I say Plates, a 3rd party will need to confirm that the auto is properly documented in the Chrysler database and since they don’t have an ability to check the system. Plates or Registration in your name cover this.

For all they know, you took the car out for an ‘extended test drive’ and made up some paperwork to make it look like you got it right?