Dont like the 4XE or Frontiers ... what are the next best leases?

I think you misunderstood, ballon financing is like regular financing, a la the car is yours and the Tax credit is yours to claim.

Nada. I am talking about balloon financing, not leasing via a CU. Dealer doesn’t have to support anything.

If I can’t find anything fun, this is the backfup plan.

They fly. All of them sold in like a day. I was gonna grab one for my mom and I even missed out.

2 Likes

It’s in the marketplace, listed by a supporter. Tried to link it but the calculator link wasn’t working.

EDIT: Deal is for a custom order at 6% off MSRP.

So it turns out that it’s more like ~$650… far cry from the $576 that he posted.

And on a very poorly equipped model based on the MSRP.

Yep. Cos that broker deal included 7 MSDs and about $2500 DAS.

1 Like

burnnnnnnnnnnnnn — wow

Can vouch for Springfield dealer as I did a decent deal on a 530ix with them as ny dealers were not even close.

1 Like

Good idea, my 530 is up this October and so far I don’t know what to replace it with. The wife is somewhat picky…

1 Like

Marketing :salt:

OP might have time to wait on a custom order. But I dunno if they are interested in non-plug-in options. :man_shrugging:

A post was merged into an existing topic: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 2)

EVs seem to be either really cheap or really expensive.

1 Like

The day I wrote this, I requested some buy bids from Carvana and Vroom. Hey, it only took them a week, but Vroom got back to me with $28.5k. So 26.5 is a great deal for someone who wants to use it. Not enough up-side for a flip, IMHO.

1 Like

What vehicle are you referring to? I’m sure it’s in the thread.

To navigate on the forum:
In the top right of a quote box, there is an arrow to take you to the quoted post. Go to the quoted post, and you can see what post that post is responding to. If no quote, but it is a response to another post, you can click the person’s username in the top right of the post. That is the name to whom the response is directed, and clicking it will take you to the post being responded to. You can backtrack an entire conversation in a lengthy thread using these links.

1 Like

Just signed a 18/10 lease on a leaf sv. 1250 in MSDS and $225 with VA tax.