Dog-hackr -- dogs in leased cars

Show us your dog(s) in your car(s)!

My dog lives with my parents, so she hasn’t been in my personal car.

Your turn, @jeisensc!

14 Likes

It’s third time you post the same pics plus you have it as your avatar. Got any other pics of your parents’ dog? :grin:

5 Likes

It’s a different one! She’s looking in a different direction and smiling in one! She’s my dog. I’m going to kidnap her. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have THOUSANDS of pictures!

Happy?

6 Likes

Good ol’ Ellie (Eliphalet) pup. Came all the way up north from Tupelo, Mississippi, home of Elvis.

Her Jdate photo (below). How could we have said no?

12 Likes

Coal and Mr. Chesterton aka lord Winchester on a 1,000 mile drive to Fort Lauderdale

9 Likes

Road-tripping from Fort Lauderdale!

7 Likes

Rosie (6mo old black lab) was training to be a service dog in Massachusetts, and followed me home from a business trip last week. She likes riding in the XC60.

14 Likes

Max takes up the whole back of my Terrain!

8 Likes

heres Lilly taking the drivers seat of a moving van

9 Likes

uhhh, how am i supposed to fit back here?

10 Likes

Ha, I’ll play this game. I just took the pup for a drive over the weekend in the F-Type — always put down a couple sheets to help with the shedding.

9 Likes

Delilah in her Q7

6 Likes

Ruby always loves a good car ride

9 Likes

when kids are not around, Roger Dodger wants the captain chair, but mostly he rides on the floor due to safety.

7 Likes

Named after Remington?

No sir!

https://faainc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Union-College_Nott-Memorial_Finegold-Alexandernottmemorial1.jpg

Side note: has anyone bought anything like this? Scarlett is in the car at least 3x a week, two times on those days, and since my parents were in an accident in September (thankfully not with her, or she would have gone flying), my mom and I want her to be a little safer.

https://orvis.com/category/Dog%20hammock/2ECX/

^A (it’s too annoying to switch accounts)

1 Like

Keep one, easy

3 Likes

I have a similar one from Orvis and it’s fantastic - easy to use, easy to clean, and the dog loves it.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, but it’s easier to keep separate ones, especially when people have questions about taxes and the like. Then we also have our own accounts, and @electric can kibbitz about me in his messages without me ever knowing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like