Dog-hackr -- dogs in leased cars

Show us your dog(s) in your car(s)!

My dog lives with my parents, so she hasn’t been in my personal car.

Your turn, @jeisensc!

9 Likes

It’s third time you post the same pics plus you have it as your avatar. Got any other pics of your parents’ dog? :grin:

4 Likes

It’s a different one! She’s looking in a different direction and smiling in one! She’s my dog. I’m going to kidnap her. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have THOUSANDS of pictures!

Happy?

4 Likes

Good ol’ Ellie (Eliphalet) pup. Came all the way up north from Tupelo, Mississippi, home of Elvis.

Her Jdate photo (below). How could we have said no?

9 Likes

Coal and Mr. Chesterton aka lord Winchester on a 1,000 mile drive to Fort Lauderdale

8 Likes

Road-tripping from Fort Lauderdale!

5 Likes

Rosie (6mo old black lab) was training to be a service dog in Massachusetts, and followed me home from a business trip last week. She likes riding in the XC60.

11 Likes

Max takes up the whole back of my Terrain!

7 Likes

heres Lilly taking the drivers seat of a moving van

8 Likes

uhhh, how am i supposed to fit back here?

8 Likes

Ha, I’ll play this game. I just took the pup for a drive over the weekend in the F-Type — always put down a couple sheets to help with the shedding.

7 Likes

Delilah in her Q7

5 Likes

Ruby always loves a good car ride

6 Likes

when kids are not around, Roger Dodger wants the captain chair, but mostly he rides on the floor due to safety.

6 Likes

Named after Remington?

No sir!

https://faainc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Union-College_Nott-Memorial_Finegold-Alexandernottmemorial1.jpg

Side note: has anyone bought anything like this? Scarlett is in the car at least 3x a week, two times on those days, and since my parents were in an accident in September (thankfully not with her, or she would have gone flying), my mom and I want her to be a little safer.

https://orvis.com/category/Dog%20hammock/2ECX/

^A (it’s too annoying to switch accounts)

1 Like

Keep one, easy

3 Likes

I have a similar one from Orvis and it’s fantastic - easy to use, easy to clean, and the dog loves it.

2 Likes

Yeah, yeah, but it’s easier to keep separate ones, especially when people have questions about taxes and the like. Then we also have our own accounts, and @electric can kibbitz about me in his messages without me ever knowing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like