Dog-hackr -- dogs in leased cars

Thank you! Annoyed I forgot to buy one during the black Friday/cyber Monday stuff.

It will also prevent her hair from getting (more) all over the car. This is after they tried to clean it and tried to put plastic down!

Who me?

3 Likes

This thread is very confusing — I thought dogs can only go into Subarus, yet I don’t see a single Subaru here? Please advise. Thx.

15 Likes

A dog can go in any car. Dogs may only drive Subarus, despite my dog thinking she can reach the pedals.

Doggos think shedding is how they make backup copies of themselves.

The Barkleys is the best ad campaign on tv. Speaking only for myself, it’s because Subaru stopped making WRX/STi hatchbacks, or I would have a Subaru.

We have something similar but I think it was just a cheap $10 one from Amazon or Kohl’s. It just latches around all of the headrests and stays in place pretty well.

1 Like

You don’t want to know what he says :grin:

4 Likes

Hah, I may or may not have been saving some of her hair for cloning, but I think it’s only from cheek cells for now, and I don’t have an extra $50,000 around, or I’d totally go through the process.

2 Likes

All the random brands on Amazon scare me!

I’ve only used the random ones off Amazon, and they’ve all worked just fine

1 Like

3 Likes

Murphy, our F1 goldendoodle. He unfortunately passed away at a very early age in September of 2018. He loved going for rides around the city with his head out the window and I’ll always have those memories.

6 Likes

Rosie didn’t mind the vet at all. The XC60 needs a bath.

4 Likes

Hiring a broker to get me some of these dogs in this thread!

7 Likes

The best broker? Your local animal shelter (especially in the South) or a rescue

6 Likes

I was found on the street! Not even my vet knows what breed I am, other than some beagle and other things.

7 Likes

I’m not vet, but I see 100% perfection

2 Likes

Pound told us our girl was 50% beagle. She is 100% good dog and 0% beagle.

10 Likes

So, our rescue has almost the exact same face as your girl. How big is your pup? Ours is about 55 lbs and we believe she is flat coat retriever and border collie.

I’ll try to snap a good picture this week and share here.

1 Like

Leo in the Wrangler before he decided to go from 15 lbs to 50+ in the span of three months, some how loves going to the groomer…

4 Likes

Don’t let the picture fool anyone. Teddy is not overly fond of the Prelude.

6 Likes