2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

My boys said we could bring you the Camaro to drive and they will take the dog for walks.

3 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dog-hackr – dogs in leased cars

How many horse power does he have?

1 Like

This forum is a blessing and a curse. I have no business shopping LT1 lease deals but have now reached out to 5 dealers today. Always been a Mustang fan, but can’t beat a sub $300/mo lease on this car.
If anyone else gives up a deal on a manual LT1 near the midwest, please let me know. My two little ones can squeeze in the back. The third should be old enough now to sit in the front seat with a booster. At least that’s what I’m telling the wife (she just got 2021 Enclave last week so…)

2 Likes

Recording to one online source, a dog can be expected to be equivalent to about 1/5 of a horse in energy output.

As such, we can assume the dog in the photo is roughly 0.2 hp…He and about 2300 of his friends would equal the Camaro😁

1 Like

Congratulations! Post (more) pics in the puppy garage

If you are taking name suggestions, something tells me “Wear and Tear” will fit for years to come.

5 Likes

Free bolt? I will take it for three fiddy…

1 Like

What happened to your S60?

Still have the S60 and its perfectly fine. But itching to get back to a manual sports car. Makes no financial sense whatsoever, this is simply a passion purchase. Would only consider a deal that OP had for $280/mo with $280 DAS.

1 Like

Just name him Camaro

1 Like

Name him Grogu, thank me later.

If only camaro wasn’t so many syllables…

This is the way.

1 Like

Interesting. I guess I’ve never asked to see the whole contract like that ahead of time (before seeing the F&I guy).

I just took home the Wild Cherry LT1 from Ray’s that just showed up yesterday.

1 Like

great color post pics if you can

It wasn’t my first choice but it looked so good in person.

4 Likes

It’s incredibly sharpe in person, I chased one for a bit but it was late in the game and they had fielded a lot of interest…Congrats

1 Like

Do they still have the white manual in stock? :slight_smile:

What were the final numbers? I’ve pinged them as well but no response. Might be too late…

Best looking LT1 I have seen in this thread!

1 Like

I’ll get you the GSM info…he takes a day sometimes to reply but is straight to the point

Did my post help you with your negotiating?