Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

Thanks Jon, I woke up today like what is happening in this thread… Lol
Any calif car buyer need a quote for one of these vehicles? (no bolts)

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
"you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others"

extra $2,500 off if you own or lease 1999 or newer asian vehicle.
This is the time for Cruze, Malibu, Trax, and Equinox!
Cruze and equinox price quotes ready or check my email me for my website to check inventory for a quote on a specific vehicle.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi guys, sorry I’m new here.

I own a 2004 Infiniti QX56… I’m eligible right?

If so, any chance I can get a Camaro SS 1LE under $500 with zero down and 1st month DOS?

I’m in Texas… last month the best numbers I was getting was $700/mth lol.

Sorry if this is the wrong way to go about asking!

2 Likes

this is the market place for my local deals, you want the "ask the hackers section"
But no, you don’t qualify.

My 2018 Volvo S90 was made in China and my Toyota Sienna made in Tennessee. Which one do I use? Asian branded or Asian manufactured?

2 Likes

lmao :rofl: good point, luckily you have both!

deleted 202020202020202020

this is not the ask the hackers section… ugh smh

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
This is first time I have really laughed out loud on these forums…
How true, though ! Such are times.

Btw Does everyone know you get 2k for some domestics?

MUST BE 1999 or newer: - Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jaguar, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercury, MINI, smart, Volkswagen, Volvo, Saab, FIAT, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Fisker, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, McLaren, Panoz, Plymouth, Porsche, Ram, Tesla, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn Eligible

1 Like

And I take it you can only use one of those conquest rebates? Even if you own vehicles that fit both categories.

no, if you own 5 cars you get 10k off… it’s awesome… j/k yea it’s only one or the other.

2 Likes

We have another Toyota that we own its under my dads name and I just noticed the asian conquest is household transferrable thats good.
But deals aren’t good as it was last year.

1 Like

Does the cars have to be under your name?

Do you do deals for NY residents? Cant seem to find anyone from NY lol

ok, so public service announcement, if you email me on Fri/Sat/sun (I get it that is the time people are available) I’m usually busy working with customers in person (that’s they’re free time too). The appointments I made all week. I can answer some easy emails but quotes and stuff take time. If it’s a Saturday and you’re buying the following Saturday then give me until early in the week please (and most of you do, thanks).

Also, I get tons of emails so If I make a mistake and ask you questions twice or think it’s your first email and we’ve been talking already then please give me a break, I’m trying. I’m only human.
I get more requests then average and some people aren’t buying for months. If I had more time I’d help with research but if you get a filter email from me that says when are you buying or have you narrowed it down to a certain car and driven it, understand I have to filter so people trying to buy cars right now can get the help they need. It’s a good problem to have, but I need your help with patience.

I don’t compete or work with customers working with @chevysalesgirl in LA. So if you’re considering the trip and contact her then I won’t be working with you until you make a decision. Same if you’re in LA working with her and contacting me here. LA has better prices right now then the bay area anyway, we are both trusted to give the lowest from the start, and usually people would choose us over a regular sales person they know nothing about. But we don’t get paid hourly so if she can make you a deal, then go with it.

Lastly, I don’t work on commission which is why I can give such good prices and still make a living, we get bonuses on good survey’s. That works great for me, but some people (very rare) are impatient and rude and just rude. They won’t accept a mistake and are argumentative. That’s not the way to get help. Customers go to my personal email from here and if you’re rude or not reasonable then we don’t need to work together. I’m happy to give you a referral to a college or anywhere you need, maybe it’s just me.

thanks and have a great day! I meet so many awesome people from LH, let’s keep that going. :smiley:

3 Likes

lol … as soon as i see norcal zip or phone number i try not to respond. unless theyre super duper nice. then it’s okay :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

if they’re willing to take the trip or going anyway it’s a good move, but one or the other. But yea, polite is always best :slightly_smiling_face:

pays to have an out of state phone number then :wink:

1 Like

delete the post 202020