Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

i’d be happy to help but this thread is for my local customers and that might confuse people, if you could post it in ask the hackers section instead of the marketplace and tag me that would be great.

Ok thanks, PM’ed you - hope that’s fine

Any GMC contacts in the midwest? Looking for a Diesel Canyon ready to buy this week in or around Indiana.

What’s the cheapest 2018 Equinox Deal for a light to no option 2.0T model?

I have a Honda Pilot in the fleet (own) so I qualify for the conquest.

TIA

I can’t/don’t quote the idea of a certain car, only cars I have. Check my inventory, but I don’t have any base with 2.0L, we don’t really order them like that. Most customers who want the 2.0L tend to want other features like the saftey pkgs.

@ChevyPhil what pricing can I get for STK# C18977?

I qualify for the Asian conquest deal (I lease a 2016 Camry SE)
I also qualify for the GM supplier discount (500 off)

Looking for a 2 or 3 year/12k mile lease. Sign and drive.

email me for price quotes please.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

People are loving the new Equinox and traverse, email me to take a test drive or for pricing with asian conquest or domestic rebate as well.

inventory at CapitolChevySJ.com

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

does chevy have a pull-ahead program?

1 Like

You have to be on the secret manifest list. A dealer can look it up by vin or your name/address. 4 months from what I hear, but you have to have 4 or less months remaining (can’t pull ahead 5 months, waive 4 and roll 1 in).

FWIW…I haven’t had a pull-ahead since GMAC days. Others are apparently more lucky than I

2 Likes

Is this or similar deals available in the NY-NJ area?

Search the forum for similar deals, or find a broker. He has no idea what the market across the country would be.

Thanks for the info. charchar

Just to Remind everyone I work at capitol Chevrolet in san Jose. Someone at momentum claimed to me be lol. what a dirtbag move. please call/text/email the number listed to verify it’s me anytime someone claims to be me. This is the number I use.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like