Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

WOW it’s really back… I didn’t think they’d do it again, but I’m super excited.
Do you have a current Lease from a Asian car company!? then you just won the lease lottery! lol.
Chevy is bringing back their market share grabbing asian lease rebate. if you have a current asian lease get a extra $2,500 off!! supplies of everything are low this month. email me right away. Last march people at the end of the month didn’t get cars.
This is the time for Cruze, Malibu, Trax, and Equinox!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2 Likes

I’ll be posting the prices with the rebates here as well as the regular prices in my regular threads.
(keep in mind these are the brand new versions of these vehicles, not the outdated ones like last year. So it won’t be as cheap as last year but they are way better vehicles. Research the vehicles before contacting me please. Chevrolet.com)

Wow I am insanely jealous right now. The dreamer in me wishes they would do something like this for current GM leases, but it makes sense that they offer this in March in an attempt to depress sales of Asian brand with fiscal years ending at the end of the month

exactly… this is their year end clearence so we compete.

@ChevyPhil I understand that this can be used within 30 days of turn in? Say I just did a deal this week on something else and turned in a Honda, can I use it again within 30 days on something else, or is it considered punched somehow? Is there a way to check by VIN? I know I’ve used that same Honda twice now within two years to qualify for conquest without issue.

@ChevyPhil - are there any exceptions to this offer… Can I lease a Chevy Equinox LS(base model) or a Chevy Traverse LS(base model) with this?

look forward for your posting with the prices and rebates…

Looking forward to the prices as well. My current lease, a 2015 Kia Optima LX, is maturing in 4 months. If the prices are good, I’ll probably pick up a 2018 Chevy Malibu LT.

Hello, do you know if this applies for GMC too? Also does my Lexus Lease work?

On Trish’s spreadsheet it says luxury brands don’t count again

ugh. I got my hopes up there for a second

1 Like

Let the 99 Buick Encores and Chevy Cruze lease begin …
Rinse and repeat. Even Bolts!!!

2 Likes

Hmm the Hyundai Genesis probably qualifies whereas the Genesis G80 wouldn’t. Perhaps I’ll need to make room for a Chevy…

There’s definitely a 3000 dollar Buick/GMC conquest of some sort out there, but I’m not sure which brands qualify yet.

any non GMC qualifies for 3000 i think. Just coming back from a dealer and BMW counts for 3000 credit so i would assume it’s any non-gmc brand.

A new terrain would look good in my driveway

2 Likes

I didn’t do the deal for NOW because MF was marked up a lot but I do see a terrain in near future.

Does that mean that Chevy counts? Or just non-GM?

the dealer told you a Bimmer counts?

1 Like

Wow - needed this. Grounding a 2015 civic back this month. Looking forward to seeing prices tomorrow.

1 Like

I think it’s non GM but I may be wrong .