Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

What model is offering the best deal with the conquest discount?

You didn’t miss much it wasn’t too great it was around $9500 one pay minus $500 for gm supplier and another $500 for current lease.

Chevy sales girl has LT for about $232 a month with Asian conquest.

1 Like

What proof does GM need for the Asian conquest, is it just a valid registration? And it can be for leased or owned vehicles if they’re 1999 or newer?

Leased or owned…registration would suffice

Yea this year they are better cars but not as cheap. That’s not as exciting to people who aren’t in the market, but people looking for the new equinox are loving these deals. I sold a trax today too, that hasn’t happened in a while lol. It’s not going to bring you in the market or give you something to post about, but for people car shopping it’s the lowest these vehicles have ever been. And a great value compared to their competitors. The 2018 equinox and traverse just came out mid-year in 2017. They didn’t exist before and that’s the reason the old ones were so cheap, they were outdated. The news ones with big touch screen and a lot of tech are awesome.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
"you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others"

1 Like

Frankly speaking numbers for Cruze this March aren’t looking good on Honcker.
May be, dealers will provide discount towards the end of the month when they will realize this conquest rebate isn’t helping much.
But overall this isn’t good compared to March 2017 Cruze fire sale.
I’m not writing about Equinox/traverse because those are completely revamped for 2018MY… and comparing those with 2017 fire sale prices may not be right.

True. but the average shopper has no idea what prices were in 2017 and even if they did that wouldn’t change the fact that if they need a car this is as good as it’s getting. Dealers only have a small profit margin on these cars. The current prices are at a small loss, I doubt dealers will decide to lose more to get someone a lower price when these prices are low for the current market. We’ll sell enough, But your right it’s not like it was last year for sure. It was one of there only brand new models last year and the others were very low stock like the remaining equinox and trax sold out in the first few weeks, Chevy had to move cruzes. Now we have everything in stock (other than plug -ins) and it’s all up to date. Different situation for sure and probably not changing.

Completely agree. …And that’s exactly the point… Unless someone needs a Chevy this month, there are plenty of better options available which are cheaper.
With the way incentives are setup, in NY NJ PA area, Buick encore $25k MSRP should be around $130 a month with $1000 due at signing.
GMC Terrain $32k MSRP should be, $180 a month with $1000 due at signing.

Ha tell that to the dealers I’ve heard back from so far. Best I can get on an Encore at 24/15k is 198 plus DMV fees at signing, but he was a bit shady so the best legit deal so far I’ve seen is 207 with 311 at signing through Honcker and a place I know who will legitimately match that. Working on getting someone to beat the 198 number. I can transfer plates too so I can save a little bit that way. We’ll see.

In NJ, Honcker is showing me encore with following details-
MSRP 25790
Due at signing $1453
Per month $132
10000/24

I’m positive that you can get $500 on top of this as GM supplier discount… So that’s $950 at signing and $132 a month.
So no efforts needed to get these numbers.

1 Like

In NY those prices? I highly doubt it.

NJ area prices…
(20 chars)

1 Like

I can replicate Honcker’s rolled in numbers in NJ at 24/10 (185/mo 289 at signing) with a selling price of 23,600 assuming Similar fees to what I just paid (Sales manager there was very familiar with Honcker and admitted to being their dealer contact in the area and would match). That selling price matches Honcker’s 15k number too. An additional 500 off gets you to about 184 with 288 due at signing, or 189 with only first month down. If all of that is correct I need a price of 22831 to get what I want. So if you’re right and another 500 off is makeable somehow, I’ve gotta push for or find another 719. Easiest path forward I can think of is mitigating the DMV fee by transferring my Malibu plates and registration. That expires in 2021 so it would work perfectly, but I don’t know if that would entirely eliminate the fee or just reduce it? Assuming it eliminates it that gives me another 365 bucks I need to find, which might be doable with Flex Cash?

Did an excel looking at the different variations wrt lease duration. Looks like 36months come at best.

Months Monthly Total Lease Due@Signing Total w/ Signing Per Month incl. Signing, i.e., True 0 Stdzing Year Annual Cost
24 132 3168 1453 4621 192.5 2 2310.5
27 143 3861 1464 5325 197.2 2.25 2366.7
36 135 4860 1504 6364 176.8 3 2121.3
39 142 5538 1511 7049 180.7 3.25 2168.9
48 162 7776 1531 9307 193.9 4 2326.8

I am assuming, Honcker prices does not include all the possible rebates/incentives we may qualify for, so looks like we can do better! Like in my last negotiation, I qualified for about $7750 in rebates (GM vehicle, non-gm lease and others) and my sale price is coming at $18000 (for Preferred AWD; MSRP: $27105) and monthly at $220 with true 0. My higher price is attributed to high MF 0.00135 and low RV 52%. Still waiting on Edmunds numbers for these two to configure the right numbers.

Are you saying you were able to stack loyalty and conquest incentives? That’s usually never the case.

here’s the breakdown of what I received from the dealer

GM Financial $750.00
Bonus Cash $3,500.00
Conquest $3,000.00
Flex Cash $500.00

Here is how my lease numbers on Encore Preferred AWD are looking for now. I am trying to get close to $130 (I may have to downgrade to FWD which I don’t really mind) but anywhere close for AWD will be slick IMO!

What do you think on this quote?

You calculation looks wrong. Not sure what state you are in, but most tax the incentives.

My LH calculator calc. are probably wrong - I agree and that’s why the dealer number was like $220 whereas I am getting like $197.

So just to understand, when I put the $7750 in Taxed Incentives box, my numbers go crazy … Would you be able to share the correct calculation for the numbers I have given here?

1 Like

Just realized what thread we’re in. You should post your numbers/questions in your own thread as this thread is about Chevy’s Asian conquest rebate.

Okay will do thanks, sorry!