Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

Why don’t you post on her thread and ask her? She doesn’t bite.

4 Likes

Sorry - I saw her spreadsheet mentioned above in this thread… let me find hers

Do you mean gmfamilyfirst code or employee voucher here?

Thanks

I was really hoping for a sub-$200/month Volt like last March. Oh well. Thanks for letting us know the behind-the-scenes info as to why the EVs aren’t going to lease as well. It’s good to know.

no problem, trust me I wish it was different too. Also lots of compaies are having trouble getting ev’s on the ground right now must be something behing the scenes with the battery production.

I probably missed it, what’s the loyalty rebate for current GM customers?
What other incentives are there? Last year I got $7700 in rebates which was awesome.

it depends on vehicle. email me for a quote.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
"you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others"

When does this Asian conquest expire?

can’t wait to see some numbers on the cruze

1 Like

Potentially dumb question…can you stack this Asian conquest with the regular $500 competitive lesser offer I see on autobytel?

I know I would be interested in a Malibu 1 Lt or AWD Trax for the right price. My Asian lease expires in December but enough of a price makes it worth while. I could have my father drive the Asian lease car.

No. You cannot stack loyalty and conquest incentives

1 Like

Sold out of Base volts (mostly last month) and low inventory on Bolts (1 LT left). chevy is smart, they do this rebate with mostly no plug-in’s in stock and high dealer prices.

Anyone in the market for a Cruze, Equinox, malibu, trax, email me.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

How did you sell out of Volts last month? Was there a deal during the last two weeks of February when I stopped checking Leasehackr?

What do you have left for volts? LT with leather? or just Premiers?

on the contrary :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Roar! 20202020202020

1 Like

yup lol. End of slow month Fire sale and I sold all of our LT’s. And the few we got in I sold right off the truck. People still need carpool stickers and still want to save money on gas.
Also there are not enough in stock for dealers to hit volume numbers so my dealer discount is less now, so the rebate isn’t a huge help compared to last month on plug-in’s in the bay area.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

I’m not in market for one, but I quickly searched Honcker and I’m not impressed. 36/10k was 213 a month with 299 at signing. Maybe there’s some sweet spot there that might really take advantage of it all?

Waaaaaaaaaa. :cry: I missed the friggin fire sale

How much did they go for?