Do you currently Lease or own a Asian Manufactured car? Extra $2,500 discount this month. @ChevyPhil For Equinox, Trax, Cruze, Malibu, Trucks, etc

This only a California deal?

I’m considering getting out of my Sonata PHEV lease and into a loaded Volt (Really, really disappointed in the performance and range) if this is true for TX as well. (Conquest would help soften the blow, lol)

LOL @ the $49k Volt Premier in the spreadsheet. How do you get a $49k Volt? $7k dealer markup for adding pin striping?

1 Like

@chevysalesgirl , your 50k volt should be 40k I think :sunglasses:

lol thanks guys. just trying to see who pays attention :rofl:

1 Like

Why isn’t the 18 Malibu LT trim on your March spreadsheet? :frowning:

Gm financial doesn’t do corvette leases, their another bank usually.You can still get the $2,500 but even then it’s a expensive lease. our domestic sports cars get beat up by the first owner, so they don’t lease well.

why are you summoning her to my post to ask her questions? I don’t know why i’m complaining, thanks for the Bump mp :smiley:

Good to know. Do you mean 500 Bolt EVs split among all California dealers this month? Or the nation? Or your dealer group?

I only do chevy leases sorry.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Sorry, that was unintentional :slight_smile:

It’s all good, I was joking, I love when other LH contributors make a guest appearance. I remember when @chevysalesgirl was new and people were giving her a hard time and I knew her numbers were good and she was honest about everything. after I verified her stuff people trusted her more. Now she’s taken off and I couldn’t be more happy. “Down south sales lady” is kicking butt down there! :money_mouth_face: there is nothing better then making money, whiles saving people money. “you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others” - Someone wise

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

2 Likes

From what I understand so far (hearing a lot but haven’t seen concrete numbers) that’s a ballpark number of what was produced for the month for domestic sales (some going oversea’s) and this month even less. then they’ll be making a bunch of them (about 5k) in June for the summer demand and keep producing for the holidays. that’s the rumors and loose info floating around right now. maybe some of the LH community has a good article or something about it? But long story short supply and demand issues until end of summer.

if you’re already in the market for one of these vehicles this will probably be the lowest price of the year if you qualify. (except bolt, but the lowest so far)
Email me what car you’re interested in and when. I’m getting a lot of requests and filtering through by time.

I’m setting up my weekend appointments today! i’m really hard to get a hold of on the weekends, that’s when i’m selling the cars I set up during the week. if you email me for a quote saturday afternoon you won’t get one until that night or maybe sunday night. So act now, lets set up our weekend. Or be patient this weekend if you gathering info for later in the month.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
"you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others"

1 Like

@chevyphil is this just a lease, what if one owns a toyota?

How does GMS pricing play with these conquest rebates … will it stack or are the prices shown (in spreadsheet)?

Yes owning in fine 1999 or newer.

1 Like

not stackable with employee price

ok So here is why it’s not raining electric cars and I’m pushing the other models so much. Chevy usually gives dealer kickbacks when we hit volume numbers on ev’s so we can usually discount way below cost, but this month no bay area dealers have enough inventory to hit the volume numbers so they can’t afford to take the usual loss. So with higher dealer prices offset by this rebate, it’s slightly better but not crazy. But on other models, this is the best price of the year usually. This is still a good oportunity but not going to pull you into the market if you don’t need a car.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com
"you’ll never get rich, until you enrich the lives of others"

Umm, does anyone know if the GM rebates listed in Trish’s spreadsheet are national? 4K on the Bolt and 8250 on the Volt? Plus the 2500 competitive ?

I’m almost positive that 8250 includes the 2500 already. could be wrong