DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

3% off on those - they’re hard to get now, and they were already hard to get before the chip shortage. I have one build slot left.

@Mrguzman3792 - Yes, just depends on the color and options you want.

@Tariq_Hasan - Glad we got that all sorted out, whew! I’ll be in touch with you again tomorrow!

Hi, I sent you a email about the X3

1 Like

Submitted inquiry for a 330ix :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Ashleigh, if I’m reading your document correctly, an M5 Comp can be ordered - if that’s true when would the build slot be for?

Question #2 - is it too early to get a build slot for an xdrive M3 Comp? What about for an LCI X3M Comp?

I’m looking to fill a Q4 vehicle need…

Thanks

Sorry, an M5 cannot be ordered. I have buyers waiting 3 months because build slots have been few and far between.

I don’t have anything for xDrive M3s right now, only M4s. There is no information about when 2022 X3Ms will be available.

Any update on m550xi?

I have build slots for 2022s, but they are at MSRP for now, since nothing is on the ground.

what is the interior color on the Portimao please?

Black vernasca with blue stitching.

have you seen anything regarding the new 430ix convertibles? Our local dealer said they have them coming in early July.

Yes, I have some build slots, but for now, they are at MSRP.

Hi Ashleigh, can you still secure an M235i GC for 10% off new MSRP?

Thanks!

Hey Ashleigh, I sent you an email inquiry 2 weeks ago and didn’t get a response. Just want to check here if you have any 4 series avaible (both 430 and M440i are fine), I put the details in the email, in case you wan to check, my email is hanwangbusiness@gmail.com, thank you!

Hi, i need quote for x5. Just need white exterior with cheapest pricing.

Hi there,
Still have 2021 M4 Competition? If so what are the upfront costs, monthly lease payment, msrp, actual selling price etc? I’m interested.

-Thanks

Sorry everyone - I didn’t get notifications from LH!

@Coveted - I was told 5% off, and I only have one in stock.

@Han_DMV I didn’t see anyone inquiring about those. I don’t have any of either in stock though, only a 430i convertible.

@Najeem - Where are you located and do you have loyalty?

@Gabe1111 - Sorry, it was sold a few weeks ago!

do you have a 330i x drive msport package black rims?

I have a few in production with them:
White or portimao or gray on black with shadowline, premium, DA, remote start, etc.
Black on black vernasca with the same as above.

how can I message you privately

hi I am currently talking to a dealership and is offering me 6.86 of the (msrp 53,720.00) plus the $1,500 and I have another dealership who is willing to give me an 8% off the MSRP can you beat that deal?