DMVLease July BMWs: 2022 builds - 330ix, M340ix, M3, M4, 540ix, M550ix, X3 & X4 30i & M40i, X5 40i & M50i, X7, & more!

Sent you a PM, thanls!

Is this deal still available?

Hi, you can ship one in from another state with a lower doc fee.

@Singh_Jaskaran - I don’t work with loaners. What is your monthly budget? Do you have loyalty?

@CJW1 - yes, I should have a white red 30im and I have a carbon black on black vernasca M40i in production.

@Sk_Park - nothing in stock, only some 330ixs that are in production.

@prasidh - sorry, I don’t have any right now!

@dr_bund - I’ll get back to you this afternoon.

@kimarley22 - Which deal? It’s not linked to anything.

@Arturo_Garcia - sorry, there are only 5 in the entire country!

450 and no loyalty

Do you have any M340i available?

@Singh_Jaskaran - I won’t be able to get you into one for less than $505 with all taxes and fees at signing, and that’s at 10% off.

@kimarley22 - Nothing on the ground, two in production, but they are at MSRP.

I have one X3 M40i that has become available. Pricing is good on ONLY this car, no exceptions, so please don’t ask for this discount on another one.

$61,750 - 8% off
white on canberra vernasca
shadowline
premium
20" wheels
adaptive M
red calipers
ambient lighting
HK sound

For 36/10: $647 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

$499 broker fee.

Looking for 530Xi, flex on color just not white, interior flexible, convenience & parking package, heated steering wheel. Have loyalty. In 22181 area. If not in stock can we get build to order? Txs

Hi. Looking for an X3 xdrive lease. Looking for a package that includes cooling/vented seats. Located in TX.

Ok with dealer demo turn overs or new models.

Thanks!

Hi,
Looking for 330i xDrive with Convenience package at least (HK sound would be great too but not critical), phytonic blue on cognac (preferred) OR phytonic blue on black OR mineral grey on black (2nd favorite) OR mineral grey on cognac
Zip code 10306 but willing to travel to MD.
No loyalty

Off topic but can we all just say a big thank you to @Ashleigh Ashleigh? She’s been extremely diligent and responsive to all who post here and still working hard in this unique market.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hi, I have a few left with convenience, but nothing with parking assistance. Are you flexible on that? We don’t have order slots for 2022 530is yet.

@hello-electro - Unfortunately, BMW discontinued that option months ago. Do you want one without ventilated seats?

@arturio - I only have one left with convenience, and it’s none of those combinations. I have gray on black with premium, black on cognac en route (and with HK sound - discontinued option!) but with premium, and the rest are more expensive.

@the5rivers - Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

SOLD almost immediately to a very nice LH member. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have other X3 then?

Is it possible to get calc for grey on black with premium?

@Ashleigh Hey Ashleigh? Wondering what the numbers for a BMW X2 would look like? Zip code is 20904 and I am not looking for anything particular in terms of options or anything like that!

omg - if this combo comes up again im all in

1 Like

Hi, @Ashleigh
looking for 330xi black/white exterior and black interior in NYC and I have bmw loyalty
any options but less than $48,000
Do you have a stock with good price to lease?
Thanks

Hello,
Looking for a M340i, do you guys have any demos available?

I’ll verify the MSRP, but this should be close to correct!

@Mayjoonjuly - Hi! I have two around this MSRP:

@ChrisinMD - I won’t have this pricing for a while since this is all we have until the 2022s roll in and there are so few of these around!

@leasenewyork - Sorry nothing in those colors at that price point.

@Shazeab - Sorry, I don’t work with demos or loaners.

@Ashleigh
Hi, I reached out to you via email regarding a BMW x3 xdrive 30i with Exec package.
Do you have any available?