Deal Check: S60 T6 Momentum - $350/mo tax included - $1500 DAS

Hi LH family,

Currently texting with a dealer about a 2020 S60 T6 Momentum

Current calc:

MF (.00090) and RV (53%) confirmed on Edmunds.

The car has 129 miles. All miles are from test drives (according to them). I don’t want to miss out on the $500 BonusDrive like I did on my XC60. I asked if it was “punched” but he just said “No, the vehicle was never used as a demo or loaner”

Deal started out at $459/mo but I’ve been slowly chipping away at them.

Seems like just over 14% pre-incentive is not horrible given my region (super lack of inventory). I’m trying to avoid driving 3+ hours to pick up a car… which I’m sure isn’t helping my bottom line.

Any input appreciated!

Edit: They offered another $500 off since they can’t verify whether BonusDrive would go through.
Calc updated

Why take S60 when you can have V60 for much less?
p.s. your RV in the calculator shows 54% and 53% in the post.

$4500 lease cash on S60
$2950 lease cash on V60CC

No AWD on V60 unless T8

Ah, thanks for note on RV - not sure what happened there.

I see. I thought it was $4,200 on V60CC in NE
12% off is nice discount.

1 Like

I wish… would very much prefer the wagon.

But there is also $2,000 Costco on V60 and lower MF, so you do come ahead. Go to MD or VA to get a killer deal on V60CC

1 Like

No costco for me :frowning:

Still, $5,750 incentives on V60CC in MD/VA, but loyalty is only $500

$250 difference in S60’s favor. Not sure if dealers are more aggressive on V60CC as far as dealer discount.

Also, I just don’t want to dive to MD/VA or pay to ship lol

Understandable, and you don’t get T6 on V.

2 Likes

Tried to get them under $350 and agree to remote signing (really don’t want to go into the dealer with kids right now).

Last offer was $350

1 Like

Confirmed at $2,950 – that’s what I got on the wagon. 12% is nice right now indeed, but if it’s on an S60, slightly different story.

Planning on signing this deal @ $350/mo - $1500 DAS unless a broker reaches out and crushes it :rofl: (looking at you @bostoncarconcierge)

Dealer said they might be able to have someone come to me with papers, which would be awesome.

1 Like

I thought I saw my logo flashed in the sky

Text me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have too much time on my hands.

2 Likes

Want to be a brokers apprentice until your restaurant opens back up?

1 Like

Can you match my 900/week unemployment? I will get licensed when I can, I promised you that.

1 Like

He has a nice Inscription. He won’t crash your deal, but can get you a nicer car for a little more.

I sure can’t

@bdemps2241
Seconded, Momentum is nice, but we had an inscription as a loaner last week (Our s60 had 3 issues fixed under warranty, they dropped a S60 Inscription as a loaner), and you can tell the difference.

1 Like