Deal Check: S60 T6 Momentum - $350/mo tax included - $1500 DAS

For sure. I went with the Inscription for my XC60 and could not be happier. 3+ hour rides and no back pain.

Thirded (if thatā€™s a word). I would say save your money and get a T5 Inscription or R-Design instead of a T6.

I donā€™t see why an S60 should get the T6. Now on the XC90, T6 makes more sense.

I personally have the T5 Inscription and the Inscription has a lot of subtle touches that are nicer over the Momentumā€™s/R-Design

Stop making me second guess my decision you f***ers!

I believe that bonusdrive specifies vehicles with 1000 miles or more. I have seen them pay out still on higher mileage loaners as well, even when they didnā€™t meet the guidelines (although I certainly wouldnā€™t rely on that happening).

It happens less often than not. I applied with a punched 6k, actual 3k and didnā€™t get it. Must be luck of the draw, no clue.

He wants AWD, apparently

More of a ā€œreassuranceā€ for my wife tbh. I travel a bunch for work around New England. If the savings were significant Iā€™m sure I could convince her FWD with some good snow boots would be just fine.

With that saidā€¦ does someone want to locate a T5 Inscription? Seems like they are super rare.

Edit: Just to be clear, Iā€™m not asking anyone to do the work for me. Just that I looked at 7 dealers within 4-5 hours from me and only T5 Inscription I found was a 2019, so no lease.