Deal Check - 2024 X7 M60i

MSRP is $116,645. A dealer is willing to take 9% off MSRP. We qualify for an additional $2500 in rebates. I’m wondering if we should pull the trigger or wait a bit for the prices to come down. I’ve read that used car repossessions are up significantly. This should affect the new car market at some point. Query how much it will affect the BMW X7 M60i used car market.

1 Like

I think the X7, GLS and GLE are probably not going to come down much because demand from markets outside the US are still strong and these are only made in the US.

X5 has healthy discounts because BMW makes them in China as well so less pressure on US production. EQS/EQE are discounted because they are not very good cars for the MSRP they are asking.

1 Like

This is a good deal. Most dealers and brokers are only getting 8/9% so you might as well grab it before someone else does. The X7 m60i hasn’t really depreciated as much as the x5s do.

1 Like

This is not really a car to buy if you’re sensitive to the completely unknown future of the X7 M60i market or the volatility of the used car market in general.

2 Likes

The real question: DOES IT COME WITH REAR FOOTRESTS??? :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Gotta pay 10 racks for those

Where did you find this deal, and did you close on it? I am checking dealerships in the NE and talked to one broker from this site, and nobody is really discounting from MSRP. The broker doesn’t have access to any inventory at all…

8/9% does not sound possible from my exploration…but if possible please advise where you got this.

@IAC_Scott and @autocompanion can help. It’s oing to be an order right now since there’s almost no dealers stock.

1 Like

just go for the alpina - stop being a chicken - Alpina over G63 anyday if u have money to speeend

Yea I’ve been in touch with Scott and I’ve contacted multiple dealers in the NE and NOBODY is offering any real discount off MSRP. Inventory is limited but they are out there. So an offer in some other part of the country that is 9% sounds crazy to me and probably not true (on a M60i) but if it is true then I’d like to know where…considering zan895 has not responded here in 9 days tells me it might not be real…

Alpina is a bit much lol. Those things depreciate like Maserati’s!

@wireless, the time for 9% off on X7 is over sadly. You missed the boat just like me lol. BMWFs promo financing ended last week and dealership lots are emptier than @drdvrgs Mirai’s tank. I’m pretty sure @iacscott has no x7s m60i in stock either. My local dealer is empty as well. For reference, there’s 65 cars in a 500 mile radius of NJ. To be honest, at this time, you’ll be lucky to get 5% off due to lack of inventory… I don’t think there’s a single dealer on the east coast that has more than m60i on the lot.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. I just started looking so wasn’t aware of any financing or deals.

Looks like the x5 M60i (must be an M60) might work for us now (we will keep the 7 passenger Highlander). Checking inventory there…emailed Scott. I think in general tho the M60’s are just too rare now. Near MSRP is going to be the deal…

I’ve been trying to locate one from a dealer with any reasonable discount…

This sure seems like a vehicle that was made to be leased. Are you sure you want to own this?

Thanks, all. We secured an allocation and expect delivery in March.

The 9% discount is real. Even brokers are offering a few percent off MSRP. Go troll someone else.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3