Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

If you’re in California then @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto can take 17 off a Limited.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m a new leasehackr member and have been lurking on this forum. I’m interested in an Ioniq 5 too, but haven’t been able to locate a dealer, who is honoring this deal. I live in the North East (CT specifically) , so If you’ve any suggestions, or a specific dealer who can help? Please do msg me. I’d greatly appreciate it! I’m willing to travel a little bit if that helps.

Click on Marketplace and use the dropdowns for your state. “East coast” is way too broad to define who serves what market.

Is there a broker or someone who can help with a PA resident finding these supposed Ariya super deals? Calling dealerships on my own is getting me quotes from $600 and up.

PA residents do not qualify for the 18-month regional incentive. Deal is not possible for a PA resident.

For all else I moved down to the X5 and while not really alot more available I do have 4 in the greater Boston area that meet my requirements (all 5 packages). I have one offer for out-the-door pricing at $1000 under MSRP (~1% discount) and waiting on the others, but don’t expect anything better.

I’ll post final deal if anyone is interested and good luck to all!

You should be able to do better than that here. Have you checked the marketplace?

I can do 7-8% off an X5, and if you need to order, orders come quickly. It’s worth it go to out of state!

Yes and I’ve checked other forums, etc. Remembewr, it must be a M60i…Scott on here said he had zero inventory…

Is this a M60i version? I also must have the 5 packages and prefer other upgrades (leather, B&W, etc.). I have 3 dealerships who told me yesterday they would get back to me with pricing but nothing so far. I’ll ping them today and see if the are not interested in selling to me.

We are also driving down the East coast in the middle of Feb. and would like to do it in this car, so ordering has been ruled out. How do we chat if you can really do this? I"m willing to ship a car if you really can get that much off on a M60i…

FYI - I’ve received one offer with a 4% discount. They did add the silly nitrogen tires for $400 but overall the best discount yet. Awaiting on two more offers.

I’ve been looking around the forums but can’t seem to find numbers on Cadillacs, specifically Escalades. Any brokers available to get me numbers!? I’m located in so cal. Thanks.

Dude, these things turn over super fast in NorCal and SoCal. And the out of state dealers won’t ship to California.

The Sport Plats still sell for ADM and have like a negative day’s supply since they’re usually sold before they arrive on the showroom.

If you want a deal, Cadillac of Thousand Oaks has a blue and a white base (Premium Luxury) that they’re listing for $2k below MSRP. It’s their last units of the 2023 model year. Other than that, you’re paying at least MSRP or some markup.

You don’t need a broker, you just need to make a phone call (805) 267-3200 and get signing.

1 Like

Brokers typically don’t want to advertise leases that would make them a laughing stock.

2 Likes

I’m looking for a 2024 BMW M440i 36/10 in MA preferably <$950/mo

Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire. I’m not sure which 5 packages are must-haves, but please note them on the form. Thanks!

Hi Everyone! if you are interested in a EV from Mercedes-Benz : HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread! - #256 by BENZORNOTHING

Looking to purchase NEW 2024 GLS AMG 63 black exterior / red interior.

Thank you

I think the dealers here in greater Boston area finally realized I’m serious and I got a second offer at nearly 5% discount and another that raised it from 4 to 5%. I’m heading into the dealership this AM to close on the 4.5% (had more luxury items in addition to 5 packages). Hope this helps folks!

1 Like

No one really cares about your journey, no need to announce.

Check with Next Level looks like they are offering 8%

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1bklCluQDLgmdchr7Y4_X3MI07uwHHtOBuq9ee5ZhiOA/htmlview