Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3

Looking for an EQS SUV w/ rear seat entertainment package. We currently have a purchased 2021 Bronco Wildtrak we’d have to sell privately or trade-in. Issue is, I’m getting mixed information on Bronco values.

Would love the Rivian R1S however they’re still fairly delusional with their DAS.

Any advice?

DM me and I can give you a contact person at a dealershi in Florida and a broker working out of California, and they both can do out-of-state deals if you need shipping.

ISO Ioniq 6 SE RWD $239/mo Deal! I’ve been struggling for the past month finding a dealer who will do this deal. I have $$$ for anyone who can help me secure this deal. I’m located in WV, willing to have it shipped to me.

Have you worked out how much that advertised deal actually costs after you factor in the giant asterisk of missing fees and taxes?

There are very few units of Ioniq SE RWD available in the country. They are in high demand so difficult to actually get much discount over MSRP.

I need X7. Can someone please reach out to me? Thanks.

We can help with that in NY, please submit an inquiry and our rep Jed will reach out and assist asap.

@Mi1lion Our rep Jed handles MB as well and covers the entire east coast if you want to drop an inquiry as well, he may be able to source one for you.

-Matt

Looking to purchase a Jeep gladiator; located in NJ; looking for lowest OTD price; tier 1 credit

Looking to lease an Audi q8etron, flexible on color/option, 36mo/7.5k or whatever is cheapest, based in Illinois but can pickup/ship wherever, thanks!

If anyone sees a GLS63 for a good deal. Prefer on east coast so I can trade in 2 cars

We can help with that for sure, please complete an inquiry form and our rep Nathan can reach out and help you out with some Gladiator options.

@Sport778 our rep Jed can probably help you with this if you are willing to transport or pickup out of state. I would drop an inquiry and have him run a quote for you to consider.

@djrabbi Likewise our rep Jed has a solid MB network down the East Coast, he should be able to help you on this.

-Matt

3 Likes

Thank you @AutoNinjas just submitted a form

1 Like

Looking for a Polestar 2 lease with Plus and Pilot packages in NJ. 7.5k miles/year, 27 month term.

Looking for Range Rover LWB 2024.
Located in NY. Willing to pick up in NJ

Can’t seem to find any brokers.

Thank you!

Lease or buy options for a 3rd SUV in TX.

I’m looking for a lease/purchase option with 3rd row. Primarily interested in MB GLB/GLE, BMW X5, Volvo XC90, Lexus GX.

May consider lease (only) options for Porsche Macan/Cayenne and BMW i4 Gran Coupe.

Must haves: pano moonroof, heated seats, 10 spoke wheels (5 spoke okay on the Gran Coupe). No electric vehicles.

Strong preference for black, navy blue (not MB denim blue), or gray exterior with a beige, gray, or cognac interior.

For a lease, I will need 15k miles/yr.
For a purchase, open to new, certified pre-owned and demo vehicles with >20k miles.

Located in Central Texas. Depending on location, I may be able to travel out of state to take delivery.

Sent you a DM.

Looking for a Ioniq 5 Limited in Norcal for around $8500 one-pay 24/12

Im looking for an M8 Coupe or GT In BLUE! Ideally a 2025 looking to lease, also looking for a GT63 COUPE in blue looking to lease either one located in FL, TAMPA to be exact.

What’s considered a good deal on that?

Looking for a new or CPO taycan lease. 24 month 10k/year
4S/GTS/TURBO with extended battery package
state WA - I’m ok with signing lease in person or ship the car.