36/12,000 lease
Residual: 51%
Money Factor: 0.0018
$2K driveoff
$1,457 total monthly payment

Is this a good deal? Thanks!

Need more details but I’m sure we could beat that deal

4 Likes

Does that payment include sales tax? Do you have BMW loyalty? Doesn’t look bad if it includes sales tax, but need more information like discount off of MSRP, BMW loyalty, etc.

Assuming the vehicle is on the ground.

What other details do you need? The monthly payment includes tax. I have BMW loyal, so $1,500 off is included. They are taking 7,500 off the MSRP. I also qualify for the $500 military credit through ID.me, which is not oncluded.

Let me know if the info I provided in the post above gives you what you need.

Sent you a DM.

MF should be .00140? Could be wrong here

No. M60i doesn’t get the loyalty bump that the volume models do.

2 Likes

He told me the .0004 money factor credit does not apply to the M60i, only the 40i. Is that not true? I currently have a 40i.

2 Likes

Ah gotcha okay!

So…. $53k total lease cost to drive a car that’s being sold for south of 95?

1 Like

Eric is back?

6 Likes

Chat GPT? Lol.

That sounds like that is the exact dealer he is working with and is passive aggressively trying to tell him to stop negotiating a new deal with the offer he was given lol

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Come up with 10.5K in MSDs and the deal ends up actually being better than yours for a car 9K more expensive. Actually substantially better if you don’t include the BMW OEM Lease end wear and tear which I think added $50 more to the monthly payment plus tax.

1 Like

This is wild haha… run from the deal don’t walk buddy

This is a first… :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Can someone explain what’s going on here?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.