Lease Transfer: 2024 X5 M60i MSRP 106K 1385 pre tax

Just picked it up 2 weeks ago. 700 miles (came with 160). Looking into getting another car so seeing if there is interest in this one beforehand. Paid 3.5K at signing in addition to the max MSD’s. Car is immaculate. Will continue to drive approximately 1K miles a month till I decide to keep it or find a transferee. This also includes BMW OEM Lease End Excess Wear and Tear coverage of $5000 on replacement/repairs at lease end (get it every time and use it every time, last time was for all 4 tires and some wheel rash). If transferred in the next month, I believe it can be cancelled. It was 1700 and that amount will can also be refunded back to the new leasee. Not sure the what people are paying for these X5’s but I did get the buy rate MF, and about 12% off MSRP. Salesperson did make a comment people were having an effective monthly payment similiar to this one on the x40i models.

Frozen Pure Grey Metallic $3600
Tartufo Ext Merino Leather $1950
Driving Assistance Pro Pkg $2100
M Sport Professional Pkg $650
Executive Pkg $1650
Climate Comfort Pkg. $1000
MSport Package Pro
22" M 747 $1900
2-Axle Air suspension $1000
Trailer Hitch $650
Carbon Fiber Trim $300

MSRP 105,995

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2024 BMW X5 M60i

MSRP: 105995
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 1385
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 700
Maturity mileage: 36,160
Effective miles per month: 1000
Maturity date: 10/22/26

MSD due (if any): 10,500 (maxed 7 MSDs)
Cash due (if any): 2,000
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Brand new.

Photos:

4 Likes

You may want to add “CA” as one of the tags

Nobody is going for this on here.

1 Like

You should try SAL.

Nice truck. It would’ve moved at this price point had it been an X7 M60i but not an X5 unless it was an X5M…

1 Like

Not going to get any of those cars at this price point. 12% off and buy rate MF is where this deal is at. Not for everyone but you sure aint getting a X5MC for less than 1900 a month plus tax. With likely a 7-10K due at signing. If you find a better deal, post it, cause for a 100K+ MSRP X5M60i this is as good as it gets.

3 Likes

Yo beef is with the programs not him

Sick car - trying to finagle my way into one - fking Eqs anchor

Why sell after 2 weeks?

1 Like

Yeah car shopping was the worst in my life cause of interest rates (MF) and just lack of cars that interest me. I wanted to get a V8 before they go extinct. Other than an 8 series (m850ix or M8) this was really the only option. Car’s great in almost every aspect but coming from a M5 it’s been hard to adjust. It’s growing on me. Give it some time and might just keep it. Was about to sign a 15% off AMG EQE 112k MSRP in addition to 10K when my M5 originating dealership hit me up with at least 10% if you come in today deal. Nothing wrong with the car, actually the tech is really cool. Just testing the swap waters. Good luck man.

1 Like

Stay away from lectric you’ll be even more upset - the eq’s are toys - plastic toys - Hess toy trucks are better built

2 Likes

You are lucky you didn’t get the EQE bs. X5 is fantastic, and your deal is not that bad, but your chances of finding a buyer here are slim. Just keep it and enjoy the car.

Hello, still have this?

Did you keep this? Did you grow to love or even like it? Where did you story end bro?

Crazy good spec did you build this?