Off Topic Landfill 5

What is this?

Open your own thread in “Ask the Hackers”. Yours is a different car and you are just hijacking other user’s topic. Trying to be as gentle as possible :slight_smile:

But you talked about LHer with your “friend” though.

Yes, that shot alone means it checks out for sure.

Nobody can doubt any of it now with that proof.

lol what proof do you want I’ll take whatever picture you want

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

deposits on bespoke cars are refundable in most states, by law, but your broker fee isn’t? what service did you actually provide to warrant not refunding it?

I get it now. Your entire purpose on here is to shit on all things Tesla and Elon, and then whine about it when someone deletes one of your comments. Whose payroll are you on?

1 Like

Did your little Q party in the other thread shut down so you followed me here to see if you could call me some more names? What exactly in my “non contribution” (according to you) to the forum that touched you so much that I’m now living rent free in your head?

Hahahahahahahahahha called you names? Did your daily use of “Q” give you the little tingle in your pants you are seeking. Keep crying victim

I’m sorry, I was under the impression that your constant calling me “Loogie” was an attempt of half-witted insult, but clearly you don’t even retain who you attack in your little delusion and facts are not important, so I’m going to put you on ignore, and since you believe I don’t contribute anything either, maybe you should do the same, if nothing else your blood pressure should lower.

Cheers to your mate Eric51, next time you see him at your meetings you can gloat how you “got another one good”.

Uh oh… you got landfilled again. Someone get him/her/them/it another box of tissues

from Imgflip Meme Generator

Car sales is a perpetual meme. In a sisyphus sort of way… except sometimes the boulder rolls back and smashes thevolvoguy

1 Like

Meanwhile my dealer still doesn’t have my tags after 2 months…. 0/10 score and no more referrals incoming!

If it’s been 2 months, that survey has long since expired lol

2 Likes

Bad google review then?

Isn’t that a DMV issue? Review the DMV :slight_smile:

It would be if the dealer actually sent me an unexpired temp tag so I could at least drive my car lol

Welcome to the expired temp tag club! Funny how I can walk into DMV and get tags in about 4 hours…

Already disproven…