Deal Check: 2021 Volvo V60 Polestar Engineered 24 Month Lease

I meant Volvo Cars US.

3 Likes

Just received a call my dealer is confident theyā€™ve secured a dealer trade. Theyā€™ll touch base tomorrow to confirm, but itā€™ll be a gray unit! :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Wait you decided to take them back?

Iā€™m sorry, what?

Think this confused him

1 Like

Thanks.

Yes, I had reached out. Volvo corporate was going to assist me inform Volvo of Palm Springs they are required to sell a unit in stock on A-Plan if eligible (and thatā€™s a fact) but they sold the silver one before she got back to them.

The Ambassador here in Chattanooga took the job under his wing and secured a unit inbound currently on a ship.

1 Like

This is the dealer I was working an MSRP deal on the last 2020 V60 P* back this spring (2020 Costco Volvo #1) before it even arrived, and they sold it from under me. Iā€™ve tried a couple times to do various deals with the past and no joy. Iā€™d rather have my wisdom teeth reinstalled and removed again than lease a car there.

1 Like

Good to know! I wonder if they just told the Volvo USA representative itā€™s sold. It remained until just recently listed on third party sites, and have heard dealers can mark it ā€œsoldā€ to avoid it being listed in Volvo databases as avail so they can play silly games.

They probably punched it and made it ineligible for a-plan, so now they can sit on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What @HersheySweet said. I assumed they were being a bit shady and you had given up on them.

Demo V60 Polestar in 6 months :laughing:?

At MSRP, sure.

3 Likes

This is an old thread, but I found it interesting Volvo changed this:

2 Likes

This must be a recent change as it certainly didnā€™t say that a few months ago.

4 Likes

No wonder dealers are going below invoice now :laughing:

Sorry that I forgot to post here about the resolution. My dealer local, Chattanooga Volvo, was able to intercept a V60 order that wasnā€™t sold already. The person who ordered it grew tired of waiting and bought an XC60 instead, so I had to wait only 2 months instead of 7 for a custom order.

Shared on the other LH forum. Read the numbers here: https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/signed-2021-volvo-v60-recharge-polestar-engineered-24-10k-607-mo-tax-1-038-10-msds-das/

1 Like