Signed: 2021 Volvo V60 Recharge Polestar Engineered - 24/10k - $607/mo+tax - $1,038+10 MSDs DAS

2021 Volvo V60 Polestar Engineered
Options: Load Bars, Metallic Paint
MSRP: $69,540
Selling Price: ~$65,507 (5.8% off MSRP on Volvo A-Plan)
Monthly Payment: $607 ($663 incl tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,038
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00148
Residual: 69% - $47,983
Incentives: $750 A-Plan Bonus, $500 Loyalty, $5,250 Lease Incentive (Federal PHEV)
Region: South
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link (0% Tax): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
Leasehackr Calculator Link (9.25% Tax): CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Overall this was a fair deal given that most dealers are unwilling to discount the vehicle much, if at all, and many others unwilling to work an A-Plan deal (for what it is worth, they’re supposed to…). A 36 month lease would have been a 61% residual, lowering the payment by only $20/mo, so a 24 month lease was a no-brainer to me. Lastly, 10 MSDs were pretty advantageous here as Volvo inflated the MF on this model.

I wish I had been eligible for Costco but there are no Volvo programs this month, and the car was delivered off the boat from Sweden January 6th…

Haven’t had a chance to take great photos yet, as I only got to drive about 50 miles before I had to fly out for work, but did manage to swing by Home Depot for ratchet straps then Costco for a new TV :smile:

36 Likes

Much want!! Enjoy

3 Likes

Awesome car. Congratulations and enjoy!

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Wow, that is one sexy wagon :heart_eyes:

Congrats

2 Likes

$20/month cheaper on a 36.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: HOLY :poop:

1 Like

Congrats! Love wagons…I hope this model will still be around in 2 years

2 Likes

Yes, I apologize if I worded it poorly.

Super jealous. Enjoy those seatbelts for me.

1 Like

Amazing car!

2 Likes

You still looking?

I thought you had that G class.

Great deal, hopefully more dealers will start selling them on a-plan.

1 Like

I can factory order these at invoice before incentives and rebates. The problem is that they won’t arrive until June, at the earliest. All polestar allocations have bee filled for the year. It’s very hard to get one right now.

4 Likes

There will be Costco in June (or so we hope)

I certainly did sacrifice the Costco incentive to take delivery right away. This unit was ordered by an individual May, 2020; they didn’t want to wait and purchased an XC60, I am told, and is why this opened up. I committed at the end of November and received it January 19th.

1 Like

Regardless a beautiful wagon and that color is A1 make sure to keep those PE Brembos clean

1 Like

Beautiful car. This is basically what I built for the Volvo Super Bowl promo. So much want! Enjoy!

2 Likes

ugh just got an s60 polestar, there was nothing for v60’s for month, and discounts were tiny. probably should’ve just waited. a very compromised and confused car but strangely enough i love it a lot.

1 Like

You’ll love it! My previous was an S60 T8R and grew to understand and appreciate the quirks.