Deal check- 2020 Gladiator 267/mo DAS-$1622$?!?

Anybody else able to replicate this?

1 Like

Working with a dealer now on some pricing

3 Likes

45k msrp at 270 sounds like a great deal.

1 Like

Yea. $20 or 30 a month. It was very, very shady dealings. I have never worked with a CJD dealer and they are all every bit as bad as I hear.

4 Likes

Better than $769/month w $2k down? :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty solid deal. Might have to do 100 MSDs to match it.

1 Like

you land any deals for a Gladiator yet?

Being told right now $275 plus around 2200 drive offs. So $336 all in with NYS tax.

Thatā€™s on a 36/12

1 Like

They mention a ā€œsportā€ with its puny wheels n tires but conveniently display a fully loaded Rubicon. lol

1 Like

That is every advertisement ever.

2 Likes

atleast they say vehicle not as pictured lol

1 Like

On what model/MSRP? Iā€™m assuming a base Sport?

Correct it is the sport model. Around 37k MSRP. These trucks are growing on me, Iā€™m really liking the utility look of them, and lifted they look great.

2 Likes

I went and drove one this weekend (Just a Sport S Automatic with hard top as the only option, which is what I would want, Approx $41K Sticker)) and spoke with the internet sales guy at the dealer whom Iā€™ve been emailing/texting. As I had feared they tried to steer me to a Credit Union lease at something like 5.67% and a 65% residual and these were only available in 36/48/60 months (which I donā€™t want, I want 24 or 27). And 1st pencil was a whopping $2K discount plus the current $2K incentive.
He swore up and down those figures are better then US Bankā€¦is that physically possible? Lastly, is there a way to get USBā€™s MF and Residuals??
BTW I liked the Gladiator, drove well, had enough power and the interior tech and fit 'n finish were nice. Interior was a little tight, but doable for 2 years if I can hack a lease.
Thanks.
Mark

1 Like

US Bank figures are here on this deal sheet, at least as far as I know. Iā€™m not sure if the money factor is marked up.

Boy yā€™all like that car?

I mean itā€™s a pretty good deal, but man itā€™s kinda fugly in my eyes, a bit subjective.

For under 300 with the right options and two years I think itā€™s great.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the US Bank figures. Any idea why there is no tax accounted for on this sheet?

I believe it was done under the premise of taxes due at signing if I remember correctly. Thatā€™s probably why.

1 Like

Do you know if the Edmunds guys can check the US Bank numbers by region? I feel like the CJDR dealer here is acting like I am speaking another language.