Deal check- 2020 Gladiator 267/mo DAS-$1622$?!?

Hmm, these leases look pretty aggressive here as well.
Just reached out to an acquaintance at a local Jeep dealer, he says they work with a few local credit unions that typically blow Chrysler away. He just confirmed they also can do US Bank or Ally!
Not trying to thread jack but I have not delved into Jeep leases at all…whats a solid pre-incentive discount range a person should look for on a Sport model Gladiator?
Thanks a lot!
Mark

I’m considering it now too haha. I am swapping out of my Tacoma Pro lease and was gonna do a Tundra deal, but I might go after one of these for sub 300 all in.

Yea I just sent my good ole’ broker all-in 280$ incl. tax and $0 drive off so let’s see if he can work his magic…Funny you say that because I already jumped on the Tundra deal. The Tundra needs smaller red-headed step-child to make fun of. I think the Gladiator is a good candidate.

2 Likes

Over on the Jeep forums a good discount pre-incentive runs around 6-7% below invoice. Not sure how that equates to below MSRP.

This…totally this.

I think I have a dealer willing to put in the work for me. After doing some much research on Lease hacks I kind of don’t blame some of these sales guys for kinda flaming out and not replying to me anymore:) I’m asking them to do alot of work for a mini basically.
Anyway, I’ll keep an eye on this thread.
Thanks guys.
Mark

Thanks a lot for the info!
Mark

This is what I get for a 24/12k quote with zero drive off, 492/mo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Mark, couple things…you can try and get the MF by saying, “I heard (Ally or US Bank) has a money factor of 0, is that accurate?” Of course it is not but they will probably tell you what it really is.

Also, try not to waste their time. I just called and point blank asked for 10k off MSRP with all incentives. I was shut down a few times but we didn’t waste each others time. I found a dealer that bit but then would not do the deal over the phone or e-mail. I told them that if we did it, I would be out in 24 hours to pick it up but I am not driving an hour to waste each others time. They went for it. If they didn’t, I would just go to the next dealer. Someone will bite as these are not selling. The funny thing is there is a dealer near me with 41 Gladiators and they would not move on the price. I don’t get it but best of luck to them.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

I absolutely appreciate the feedback, thanks.

What model did you get and do you have any clue if MF/Residual via US Bank changes on each model?

-Can dealers markup MF on 3rd party bank leases (Specifically Ally and US Bank)?
-Is there any way to contact these banks to get the MF and residuals?

(again, sorry to threadjack. I’m intrigued by the Gladiator and the fact my friends Jeep dealer uses US Bank has me fired up)

Only negotiate the sale price and then just put it into the calculator here with the MF and RV they give you. If the monthly payment is higher, call them out on it. Go through the numbers on your calculator with them on the phone and figure out where there is a difference. You may have to go over the numbers with them many times but the numbers don’t lie. It’s worked for me many times but I usually have to show them my calculations.

Also, I hope that anyone that uses this site to get a great deal sends a donation. Especially if you are going to use the calculator to help you get a deal. I’m sure that wasn’t easy to set up and I hope everyone here donates for making it possible to hack these amazing deals. Just my $.02

Don’t get me wrong, I know HOW to do all of this, and those are all great points. I’m just using this as an example of how opaque CDJR programs are. A lot of these dealers don’t shoot straight, especially via email.

I did a Sport S. Discounts are bigger on Overland and Rubicon but they are more expensive so higher payment. Yes, MF & RV are different for each model, even different for auto vs man. transmission sometimes. They also vary by location I believe. Dealers can mark it up but I think there is a cap on it. Again, not sure.

Where are you located?

Got it, thanks yet again for sharing. Will keep you posted.

Side note: Local dealer that I’m working with is doing $50 Amazon gift card if you test drive a Gladiator in the next week. I just did it with Hyundai and got a $50 Visa card…easy $$.

2 Likes

Rodo showed me a 367/mo with 367 DAS for a 24mo/12k yr. It’s with 9.5% tax included on a 39k MSRP Sport.

This is in Socal. There’s definitely space for a better deal!!

1 Like

I submitted for a quote here in AZ. They asked me how to quote US Bank :joy: :joy: :joy:

Planet Jeep in Flagstaff might be able to match the deal they have in MA. They have dealerships in both areas. That’s the deal posted above by @Bostoncarconcierge.

2 Likes

Pretty nice deal. Let me know if anyone wants the dealer info.

7 Likes

The dealer reneged when it came time to sign. They did offer $8,500 off MSRP which is still good but I was so offended at their games, I walked. The Jeep dealers stories are true! I will try and sign from the other dealer and report back.

2 Likes

$8500 off with no incentives and same MF and RV? Wouldn’t that be a ~$30 increase/month?