Deal check- 2020 Gladiator 267/mo DAS-$1622$?!?

That’s to be expected… I believe Edmunds just has access to the captive lender programs though.

It’s great. They get a good leasing program on a truck they are having a hard time moving, so they make it even harder to move by acting like they are leasing you a G63.

1 Like

Totally true.
My dealer is finally coming around and actually running US Bank #'s for me…but they have to be marking the MF way up as payments are aligning with the Credit Union #'s they gave me. They obviously get a bigger/better spiff from their preferred Credit Union.
US Bank chat was no help…Is there any way to get this info guys (since there is no way I trust the dealer at this point)??
Thanks.

Where are you located, Do you know which credit union they’re talking about?

Bellco Credit Union
I’m located in Colorado.

1 Like

Doubt they can mark it up that significantly though. Usually there is a cap.

Anybody pull the trigger on one of these yet?

Not to beat a dead horse but whats a realistic discount before rebate that can be attained on one of these? I found a Jeep dealer that does US Bank leases and want to possibly give it shot.
Thanks!
Mark

I started trying to work deals within 100 miles of Charleston SC when I first saw this pop up. Wasn’t even in market for Gladiator but I’d take one for original monthly price post. I shot straight asking for US Bank 24 month leases up front. Lots of BS back and forth with several dealers pushing 36 month via FCA. Best I got was $281/month for 36/12k but $3,500 DAS so $378 on a Sport S max tow around $46,500 MSRP.
For background - I’ve had 3 different leases past 6 years and ended every one early with 0 negative equity. I actually sold a leased Ram for $1,200 more than payoff. I’m in a 2 vehicle household.

1 Like

I want one. I got one quote so far. I won’t name the dealer on here. I told them I work at a dealer and know the basic numbers and to just please give me the smoking deal.

This is what I got:

$2500 Drive Offs
$630 Per Month plus Tax.
This 24 months at US Bank.

I told him thanks for the laugh.

I reached out to Huntington Beach Jeep, but never got a response even after I personally emailed the Sales Manager.

If anyone gets a deal, please let me know.

S

2 Likes

Haha thats a smoking deal alright, we just don’t know what they were smoking. Was this on the Sport or Sport S?

2 Likes

Do you think that the CDJR sales BS machine gets turned off when these people leave work and go home? I don’t understand how so many people can’t seem to tell when to turn it off, or are just incapable of doing so.

It’s pretty laughable at how all CDJR dealers are a joke, lol. They never want to deal.

Yet strangely from time to time a Jeep or Ram deal pops up here that’s quite good. And at first blush it would seem that something decent on a Gladiator is at least a possibility if they were able to actually do it.

I agree. From my experience, it’s been very difficult to deal with the managers at CDJR dealers. They all BS a lot and always want you to physically go to the dealer and chat. Yea, no thanks.

The deal on the jeep site shows their desperate, fca dealers love making it difficult, US bank I see, Denver zip

Try @Benedetto. He knows FCA well.

Very interesting.
I presume that’s an optionless sport with manual trans? Not bad, especially if there is some meat on the bone.
I ran #'s for myself on an approx. $41K sticker (Sport S Automatic) and if they’d give me buy rate (US Bank) and 15% off MSRP plus $2K rebate I’d be at $299/month on a 36/12 lease with zero down, zero drive off. Not bad, but I have no clue if they’d do that discount and I’m having a hard time deciding between one of these or a Tacoma SR for less.

I could be wrong, but pretty sure that represents a big loss for a dealer. Markup from invoice to MSRP is approx 5% on these, then you have the 3% holdback. From deals I’ve seen in the past, 10% before incentives on Jeep seems to be the goal.

1 Like

Any luck on a SoCal gladiator deal

Yes,

I will stress that this deal cannot be replicated because there is not a like vehicle on the ground in SOCAL. It also took the GSM of my companys Jeep store reaching out to the GSM of another Jeep store to get it done.

No one at the Jeep store would answer any questions over the phone OR provide any type of quote in writing.

This was for a Base S Manual with an optional Hard Top.

MSRP $35K

$800 Drive Offs
$261 Plus Tax
24 Months.

One of my managers was able to get this deal done (for himself). I wanted one as well, but there was no second Gladiator available at this price point.

It CAN be done, but the Jeep dealers are not going to make it easy on you.

If I get one for myself I will update.

Good Luck!
IMG_1249

3 Likes