Deal Check: 2020 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody

Please give me feedback on this deal

2020 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody

MSRP : $58,110
Selling Price: $53,000
Down payment: $2,000
Incentives: affiliate and returning lease ($4,000)
Discounts: $1,000 through Ally
Monthly Payment : $542
Drive Off : $3,300(down payment, Total NC Tax, 1st Payment, title and Fees)
MF: 3.11%
Residual: 59%
Months: 36 Month
Annual Mileage: 12,000

What hellcat has a 50k msrp?

1 Like

You probably mean Scat Pack, which is very different from a Hellcat.

If you can get this deal for a Hellcat, it would be the new replacement for all the recent Camaro LT1 deals.

Correct, it’s a Scat

Deal Check on 2021 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody

State= NC
MSRP $52005
SALES PRICE $49204
Discounts $1000 via Ally
lease cash-$2000
Down payment- $2000
acquisition fee-$695
title/tag- $96
Cap Cost- 46995

Residual value is $30683 or 59%
Net depreciation is $16312 + 3704 lease
base payment= $556
monthly sales tax= $16
monthly payment = $572

Threads combined. Please keep related posts together.

1 Like

2020 Dodge Charger WB deal check(demo) with 1700 Miles

MSRP:$59,850
Dealer discount: $1755.40
Selling Price: $58,095
Rebate: $500
MF: 1.62% (.0007200)
Down payment: $2500
Fees:$760
Taxes: $87.38 (4.75% sales tax)
Payment: $676.94

Dealer thinks it’s a steal. GM is writing a check for $1,203 for mileage.

What do you think hackers?

2020 Dodge Charger WB deal check(demo) with 1700 Miles

MSRP:$59,850
Dealer discount: $1755.40
Selling Price: $58,095
Rebate: $500
MF: 1.62% (.0007200)
Down payment: $2500
Fees:$760
Taxes: $87.38 (4.75% sales tax)
Payment: $676.94

Dealer thinks it’s a steal. GM is writing a check for $1,203 for mileage.

What do you think hackers?

Why would you consider this demo deal over your initial post?

Looks like a deal the dealer would love. $1700 discount on a demo? Please.

You really ought to work out what your target deal is before you speak to a dealer. Talking numbers with a dealer is for finding someone to do your deal, not finding what something should cost. Ask them how much they want you to pay and they’ll give you crap like this.

Work out where you’re trying to get to before talking to another dealer.

Do this:

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator, and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Just wanted to show you the arrogance of this dealer. I smelled bullshit after there initial offer. I thought it would be a diamond in the rough since it had 1700 miles already. I was wrong. Didn’t even give me my affiliate discount of 1% below dealer invoice.

If you would consider a Challenger Scat Pack I may have an option for you. Otherwise I would recommend Jeff Dambrosio in PA. They have 1 more Charger Scat left, will honor affiliate and all incentives.

1 Like

Widebody makes it unnecessarily difficult on this deal here. Hot new thing with low inventory.

Get a scat and throw a hellcat rim/tire package with 275s and you should be fine… maybe save $100+/mo.

I haven’t seen anything below $700-$800/ mo. for Dodge Charger WB Scatpack. Just recently got a quote of $975/mo $0 down, OTD.

I haven’t been successful in getting detailed quotes. Almost got into a shouting match with a salesman. He asked me why he would give me a break down quote if I’m not going to lease the car…Why would I agree to lease the car without getting a detailed quote?

Same here my friend. I had a dealer in VA with a 2020 WB Charger with 1700 miles. They only offered me a check for $1700 to pay the remaining lease payments on my 2018 Charger scat. Steve White motors in NC has done the best with payments in the high $500’s. Might be worth it to check them out. They don’t nickel and dime you on fees either.

1 Like

Ask for Jeff in sales or Bush in finance at 828-381-5137.

I’ve been hoping Dodge would come out with some sort of incentive but I doubt it. Plus people must be paying the amounts we’re getting quoted- which makes no sense at all.

Thank you- I’ll check them out. I’m in NJ though :sweat_smile: could be worth the drive haha. I can’t think of any other car I’d like to lease

Yes, that and dealers are charging people over MSRP because of high demand and low inventory. BMW may be my next stop on that M550I if nothing works out soon. Steve White motors gets low shipping rates somehow. Good Luck!

Brampton is still shut down, there’s a major shortage of wb chargers atm. Just wait.

Dang. These numbers in this thread for scat pack are borderline absurd. I recently leased a widebody charger hellcat in august for $712 a month 15k miles a year 2k total due at signing. I also had CDI code(like an EP code discount but $100 less of a discount) This was a ordered car. Granted this was back in August so not apples to apples but the MSRP gap between a scat and hellcat should be wide enough where no matter what month, a scat should not lease anywhere a hellcat. I had a MSRP of 78k if I remember correctly. EDIT: I forgot to add that I have wheel + tire package and a tracker installed by the dealer.