Deal Check: 2020 Dodge Charger Scatpack Widebody

Stand up guys there. Got my scat pack during the under $400 days from there. Earned my business again and again.

1 Like

Yup. Kinda crazy. I may have a WB Charger in the low $500’s soon. I will keep everyone posted.

2 Likes

You should look into the Penfed Balloon loan program, if you have the stomach for it. The payment on my 2020 Challenger Scat Pack is $330 a month. I was just offered $37K for it by a local dealer and my buyout is $35K, so my effective payment has been even lower if I take the offer.

Deal done everyone. The dealer added in the Ally $1,000 incentive and brought my payment down to $520 a month for a mostly optioned 2020 WB Charger. The sweet spot for this model maybe 2020 year if it can be found. Keep hope alive.

1 Like

Remind me: did you pay any DAS? I looked one up last week with the PenFed calculator and the payment was pretty bad.

No, $2000 was my OTD price. I also had affiliate discount applied to this deal. Steve White motors had the second best deal on a 2021 but, it did not have the Harmon Kardon and safety group option.

Which dealership?

Try D’ambrosio in PA if they have any; see @z0lt3c’s deal.

1 Like

Would be nice to see the entire deal in the share deals subforum.